GAY The Useless Travel Thread

I'd like to get there without any additional holes in my person. :fly:

Uber looks like the way to go. Prolly $60 - $70 each way. And then we don't have to pay the $50 game day valet fee, rental car shit, etc.
Uber more expensive than a plane ticket. Now there's something! :lol:

9 people were crushed to death and I watched as Eddie cried and scream at the crowd to back up to no avail as they lifted dead bodies out of the crowd.

I'll probably never get that image out of my head.
Omg you were at that show? I read about it, how horrible

Omg you were at that show? I read about it, how horrible
Yeah I lived in Denmark at the time, and my ex wife was a med student and worked at the festival as a paramedic. She got me a job as a stage guard, so we both got in for free because of our jobs.

Rollins band was the only one to play on the stage on Sunday after the incident on Friday night, and since the stage guards at the Pearl Jam show were traumatised, me and some others filled in.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
So glad to be home now and away from the water in FL. Red Tide super sucked. Didn’t mind not being able to go into the water but this is the first time ever we’ve had it impact us physically.
I know @APRIL only has periods periodically due to her birth control, but I didn’t realize it was that bad when she did have one.

Just returned from my trip to Kiev, Ukraine. I live this city! There are so many cool night clubs, entertainments. I found nice daily flat in Pechersk district at affordable price, it’s near to the city center and quite safe. Ukrainian cuisine also deserves a compliment. If you're planning to travel on a budget that's a great choice.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: fly