GAY The Useless Travel Thread

Two weeks til we come Stateside. We've booked a bunch of gigs in New Orleans so that will be a hectic week of music and drinking I'm sure. No visiting Mike in Chicago because he's decided he'd rather be in the Middle East than hang out.

In NOLA you have to at least have one night were you start at the Tropical Isle drinking Hand Grenades.

Out itinerary was posted months ago on this very thread!! We have however extended our stay in NOLA for an extra day from that schedule due to Dave being a fanny. We'll be in Houston on 8th and 9th May. If you guys want to travel you should come drink with us in New Orleans though, that would be rad. Arriving Tues 1st May leaving Tues 8th.

Out itinerary was posted months ago on this very thread!! We have however extended our stay in NOLA for an extra day from that schedule due to Dave being a fanny. We'll be in Houston on 8th and 9th May. If you guys want to travel you should come drink with us in New Orleans though, that would be rad. Arriving Tues 1st May leaving Tues 8th.
I know, but I forgot about it until a couple of days ago. I don't even think I could have booked tickets when it was mentioned then either. Anyway, we've got a weekend in Melbourne planned with @shawndavid the next weekend, so won't be able to make it. boooooooooooooooooo