GAY The Useless Travel Thread

But then this

363783-j4e28xFj26H8oKRz.jpg

We're not going to be able to do ours this year. Too much travel already. :( Next year for sure.

Asheville in October though if anyone wants to come drinking with us in the beer capital of the East!

I'm doing AK mid July then I think we are doing Turks and Caicos the start of August.

I'm doing AK mid July then I think we are doing Turks and Caicos the start of August.
We're doing Texas next week, then Michigan in August. September we're free, but that's on the edge of being out of season for Alaska. Then a week in Asheville in October. Then back in Michigan in November.

@Lambie Where are you based? I'm off to Oslo to Øyafestival for the day on Wednesday Aug 9th. My friends Spiritualized are playing with the Oslo Philharmonic and they've put me on guest list.

Awesome. I'm like 20 kilometers (about 45 minutes by car) south of Oslo, place is called Horten.

I'm often in Oslo, either playing gigs or watching them, but I doubt I'll be there for Øya though. That shit is expensive.

Last edited:
I'll let you know once we've sorted travel as we may come over on the Tuesday and be up for a drink or something that night.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You know, that could work. I'm moving in to a new flat on the first, but if I'm at least partially settled in by then, I don't see why the fuck not.

Having a PHENOMENAL time in New York City!
Been here many times but this weekend has been my best trip evaaaar!

-The weather is 10/10 perfect
-Our hotel is great
-Amazing roof top patio
-Spending time with my Godmother
-St Marks Place drinking and partying
-CEO took me on a shopping spree cuz he's trynna buy my love back after being a jerk last week
-I got over20k steps on my Fitbit
-Stopped Keto yesterday so I could enjoy a few bevies and I got HAMMERED on 2 drinks last night!

Annnnnnd ITS PRIDE WEEKEND

Yay
The weather is soooooo amazing
Perfect perfect perfect New York summer weather!

91ea1590198add459dc41ac0e03efa1b.jpg

eb6e5948993a3cc1891413c749ed9f65.jpg

88e3b467fe86ba87244b96416e3b5b60.jpg

CUBA IN 7 DAYS!

Having a PHENOMENAL time in New York City!
Been here many times but this weekend has been my best trip evaaaar!

-The weather is 10/10 perfect
-Our hotel is great
-Amazing roof top patio
-Spending time with my Godmother
-St Marks Place drinking and partying
-CEO took me on a shopping spree cuz he's trynna buy my love back after being a jerk last week
-I got over20k steps on my Fitbit
-Stopped Keto yesterday so I could enjoy a few bevies and I got HAMMERED on 2 drinks last night!

Annnnnnd ITS PRIDE WEEKEND

Yay
The weather is soooooo amazing
Perfect perfect perfect New York summer weather!

91ea1590198add459dc41ac0e03efa1b.jpg

eb6e5948993a3cc1891413c749ed9f65.jpg

88e3b467fe86ba87244b96416e3b5b60.jpg

CUBA IN 7 DAYS!
Omg I miss nyc

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes