GAY The Useless Travel Thread

Honestly, I think fly and april would be the best choice to send it to. They travel the most, I believe, and have people from all over that visit them.

Sucks, man
Yeah baba, i tried from Europe too, same shit, unbelievable.. first time. Have ordered 2 basses in the past no issues, one from Japan the other from the States.

Yeah baba, i tried from Europe too, same shit, unbelievable.. first time. Have ordered 2 basses in the past no issues, one from Japan the other from the States.

some items it's because of tariffs etc but on stuff like that it's typically because they have a paid agreement with another manufacturer to stay out

some items it's because of tariffs etc but on stuff like that it's typically because they have a paid agreement with another manufacturer to stay out
They have an agreement with the shitty Indian distributors, that's whats going on. Here these scum don't want to carry these brands if we (musicians) can import them directly, but then then they don't do or carry shit and they really really suck at their job and are totally clueless.. It is close to impossible to buy what you really want and you just have to make the best of whatever they've got.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and nukes
They have an agreement with the shitty Indian distributors, that's whats going on. Here these scum don't want to carry these brands if we (musicians) can import them directly, but then then they don't do or carry shit and they really really suck at their job and are totally clueless.. It is close to impossible to buy what you really want and you just have to make the best of whatever they've got.

sounds like it's time to make your own and then crowdfund a company

Let's start an importing business.