Hawt The Useless RPG Thread

ok, we are at capacity. Give me a few mins to write up the introductory statement.

We left off, on the road to the tower of Arbaghast, with kiwi just coming on board.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
You wake up to a shake on your shoulder, and open your eyes to the birdman, wearing his mask again, urgently telling you to wake. The exhaustion from yesterdays battle wore heavily on you, and you are exhausted and sore, but glad to be alive. The birdman quickly hands you a folded over piece of cloth, and tell you to breath carefully. Upon waking the whole party, he says.

I kept watch while you all slept, and during the night, a stench of death washed over the camp. It was distant, but unmistakeable... the same smell i saw in the sewers before i was infected. It passed us, going southwest. We are safe, but the infection is moving faster than I ever expected. Even one victim can spread the plague quickly. We must be very careful.

There is a small hamlet 10 leagues to the southwest, in the direction that the stench washed over the birdman, and the tower is 60 leagues distance, due west.

We should move. What direction does the party wish to go?

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
You wake up to a shake on your shoulder, and open your eyes to the birdman, wearing his mask again, urgently telling you to wake. The exhaustion from yesterdays battle wore heavily on you, and you are exhausted and sore, but glad to be alive. The birdman quickly hands you a folded over piece of cloth, and tell you to breath carefully. Upon waking the whole party, he says.

I kept watch while you all slept, and during the night, a stench of death washed over the camp. It was distant, but unmistakeable... the same smell i saw in the sewers before i was infected. It passed us, going southwest. We are safe, but the infection is moving faster than I ever expected. Even one victim can spread the plague quickly. We must be very careful.

There is a small hamlet 10 leagues to the southwest, in the direction that the stench washed over the birdman, and the tower is 60 leagues distance, due west.

We should move. What direction does the party wish to go?
I think, west.