Hawt The Useless RPG Thread

While traveling, Afram grows restless, he pulls his portable workbench out and sets it up so it rests on his knees and the pommel of his saddle and he begins to tinker.

His horse nervously dances underneath him from the noises and strange weight but Afram quickly settles the horse down because his horse is amazing. His fellow travelers look at his horse.

Afram settles in and gets to work.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mrs. Valve
While traveling, Afram grows restless, he pulls his portable workbench out and sets it up so it rests on his knees and the pommel of his saddle and he begins to tinker.

His horse nervously dances underneath him from the noises and strange weight but Afram quickly settles the horse down because his horse is amazing. His fellow travelers look at his horse.

Afram settles in and gets to work.
I don't look at aframs horse just to be petty cause he claims I did but why does he get to decide my actions?

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Afram's tinkering is slowly taking shape into what appears to be a brass and steel hand built on a 1.5x scale. Threaded through the hand are various cables, gears, clockwork, and other mechanical claptrap.

At the same time he seems to be playing with the coin he salvaged from the swordsmen of the previous day.

He looks up as if surfacing from a deep sleep. "Where are we?" He asks of the group.