Ontopic The Useless films thread

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
I watched Hanna last night, it was awesome. The soundtrack, which I believe was by the Chemical Brothers, was immense and really made it great. The cinematography was great to behold too and it had a good balance of niceness and action. One of the best films I've seen in a while, we don't seem to have had that many good ones out recently. I heard Senna was supposed to be great but I've not found a torrent with the right subs so I'm giving it a while before I research.

Watched any good ones recently?

I thought it was kinda meh. Plot was thin.

New Pirates movie was good, because it wasnt like the old ones. Actually based off story by an author Ive been telling people to read for years.

Thor would be interesting to see drunk because THERE ARE SO MANY COLOURS.

We just watched XMen First Class, it was ok.

Watched Super a couple of weeks ago. April hated it but Wes and I liked it.

SHUT UP CRIME

edit: Everything Must Go was pretty good too.

I went to see Crazy, Stupid, Love with the wife. It was much better than I expected.

Need Pork Soda's review of contagion in here please.

Story line was well conceived and executed. The cast's experience probably helped with that as you will see many well known faces throughout the film. I honestly believe this was one of the better films I've seen in almost a decade.

I watched Hanna last night, it was awesome. The soundtrack, which I believe was by the Chemical Brothers, was immense and really made it great. The cinematography was great to behold too and it had a good balance of niceness and action. One of the best films I've seen in a while, we don't seem to have had that many good ones out recently. I heard Senna was supposed to be great but I've not found a torrent with the right subs so I'm giving it a while before I research.

Watched any good ones recently?

i watched Hanna last week... it was ok.. not super awesome.
that little bitch had some serious ass kicking skills and it was great to see a young girl be the action hero for once.
the soundtrack was amazing yes!!!