Ontopic The Useless films thread

I've been wanting to ask, does your wife know you call her a tard on here? How does she feel about it?

I think a lot about people and their relationships and I wonder why they are in them. Like why do you stay in a relationship with a woman you don't respect? Why do people stay in relationships with people that are violent? Why not seek out something that makes you happy rather than something that annoys you? Is your calling her tardwife just for comedic effect on the internets? Kiki used to call her husband bad names too, but I guess they've since broken up and I think that's good. We hear about so many people that are so unhappy in their lives and I don't get it. Then again, I am one of the lucky ones. I have this awesome husband and this amazing life, but I feel like I worked really hard to get here. Do people just think that no amount of effort will get them here?

I've never put an ounce of effort into my relationships and they've all worked out fine until they didn't.

And as for whether or not she knows I call her a tard on here. I told her her nickname and she just gave me that vacant grin look that dogs do when they don't really understand what you're saying to them. That answer your question?

Last edited:
I've been wanting to ask, does your wife know you call her a tard on here? How does she feel about it?

I think a lot about people and their relationships and I wonder why they are in them. Like why do you stay in a relationship with a woman you don't respect? Why do people stay in relationships with people that are violent? Why not seek out something that makes you happy rather than something that annoys you? Is your calling her tardwife just for comedic effect on the internets? Kiki used to call her husband bad names too, but I guess they've since broken up and I think that's good. We hear about so many people that are so unhappy in their lives and I don't get it. Then again, I am one of the lucky ones. I have this awesome husband and this amazing life, but I feel like I worked really hard to get here. Do people just think that no amount of effort will get them here?

Everyone is always happy in their relationship in some way. Its just that we deem some more healthy than others.

I would also add that we've been together 26 years ( since before some of you were born, Enemy in particular) so we must be doing something right. No idea what but there must be something.

I would also add that we've been together 26 years ( since before some of you were born, Enemy in particular) so we must be doing something right. No idea what but there must be something.

must be the steady supply of whisky

I am the enemy of your friends enemy who is then my enemy because they are my friend's enemy in-which I became the enemies' enemy fried friend who tasted like turkey.

Xmen good
Thor ok
Hannah suck
Pirates good, better than last two definitely, but no knightly
Red state decent

I wouldn't watch any of the above twice though so none were that great.

The Guard - Pretty good, about an cop from Galway.Similar to In Bruges.
Trollhunter [Trolljegeren] - Norwegian movie about a troll hunter. Quite good, found footage, but not as shite as most.
Attack The Block - Aliens attack a London council estate, beaten off by 'feral youth'. Not bad.
The Salt of Life - Feelgood italian movie about some old fella looking the ride.

That's all I remember right now, all sorta worth watching.