The ultimate in advertising

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
http://cgi.ebay.com/Your-Ad-My-Preg...30965479QQcategoryZ102333QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$7500 for 'advertising space'???

Your Ad On My Pregnant Belly!

Have you ever stared at, talked to, or touched a woman, just because she is pregnant?

Perhaps you have not done this, but thousands of others do, every day.

You are bidding (if you can't bid, add me to your watch list) on a chance to have me wear your logo or advertisement on my stomach until I deliver. This is approximately until January 15, 2006. Let me be your walking, talking and moving billboard!

At the moment, my pregnant stomach measures 12” x 16”. Your billboard will literally grow over the next two months! See my pictures below!

While I did laugh, this is actually kinda sad and pathetic. If she needs $$ she should do it the old fashioned way and find a corner. Prolly wouldn't take her long to get whatever she needs. Some wackos would prolly pay extra to be boinking a baby too.

wow....I can't believe that was the first thought that popped in my head. You people are a bad influence.

Wow Pandora - I can't believe that came out of your mouth either :heart:

I heard someone had Angela Joli's hairbrush and was selling that on ebay too. Amazing !

It's not crazy to SELL that kinda stuff on ebay, instead it's crazy if you BUY it.

Only thing I ever bought on ebay was football cards.

gottoys? said:
Wow Pandora - I can't believe that came out of your mouth either :heart:

I heard someone had Angela Joli's hairbrush and was selling that on ebay too. Amazing !

It's not crazy to SELL that kinda stuff on ebay, instead it's crazy if you BUY it.

Only thing I ever bought on ebay was football cards.

My train of thought goes to all kindsa strange places sometimes. :confused:

The only thing I've ever gotten from ebay was a vcd collection of the My Little Pony cartoons and movies. :fly: :D

Pandora said:
My train of thought goes to all kindsa strange places sometimes. :confused:

The only thing I've ever gotten from ebay was a vcd collection of the My Little Pony cartoons and movies. :fly: :D

Did you get a good deal?

I was addicted to 'winning the bet' when I was collecting trading cards for my boys. I think I paid to much for some. I still have them though. Dan Marino is my fav cards.

i find some pregnant women sexy as hell. but using your baby as a marketing ploy is ghetto.

BABIES :(

b_sinning said:
I thought you weren't suppose to get a tattoo when pregant. Ink not good for the kid or something like that.

Yeah, like this attention whore is super concerned with the product of her drunken romp in the backseat of a camaro.