The ultimate biscuit/cookie

I can't stand the filling on oreos, I just don't like it at all, it's all greasy and leaves your entire mouth coated.

Haylee loves the filling but doesn't like the cookie, we make a perfect pair.

Also, cookie dough is the best.

Coming back from the UK one time I had mini Flop with me and going through US Customs she kept saying the opposite of what I was telling the Customs guy. Like did you have any contact with Foreign Government Employees. I would say and and she would say yes we did. And they would ask how many days I would say 11 she would say 4. We got pulled into a special room. Needless to say she is not allowed to talk in customs anymore.
That is so fucking funny.
there is a certain way to eating double-stuf oreos, you know.

Yeah, you peel off one side, then make a sandwich out of it.

I can't stand the filling on oreos, I just don't like it at all, it's all greasy and leaves your entire mouth coated.

Haylee loves the filling but doesn't like the cookie, we make a perfect pair.

Also, cookie dough is the best.
haylee's right!

Oh god Thorn's pumpkin cookies.

OH YES
it's almost that time of year!!!! :happy:

That is so fucking funny.

Yeah, you peel off one side, then make a sandwich out of it.

you peel off one side of one, one side of another, throw that chocolate crap away, and make one QUADRUPLE stuf oreo. :drool: i have also made a sextuple(?) oreo....that took talent. :hi2u:

you know what else is fun sometimes? those "cookies" that look like long wafers with creme in the middle that taste kind of like cardboard...but only the strawberry ones.

We should do a Christmas cookie exchange. Ooohhh fun!!!

i go aaaaaaaaalll out at christmas. i make five or six things, batches of each, and take them around spangelet's school and our neighbors. i LOOOOVE doing it.
spangelet just bragged to her teacher about my coffee fudge. :fly:

but pumpkin cookies come first for the teachers. :drool: