The UFPIF Thread

So this is an odd thread. Everyone has shit to give away, but no one has said they want anything. Odd indeed.

it speaks to the character of the forum members. everyone's too lazy to ask for everything then ebay it all.

I'm willing to PIF myself.

for 1 weekend of anything requested as long as its in driving distance of florida and i can get back by sunday for whatever filght i have to take.

i do require feeding though.. and i'm not very well house trained.

I'm willing to PIF myself.

for 1 weekend of anything requested as long as its in driving distance of florida and i can get back by sunday for whatever filght i have to take.

i do require feeding though.. and i'm not very well house trained.

Don't take this offer, he'll stand you up.

You rock!

Anyone have a bookshelf they can give away or build for me?! LOL

You can have the bookshelf they are on. Five shelves, works great for CD's or most books(the softbound star trek/wars books fit on it fine). Some of my hardbound books won't fit on and in the shelves. I can grab a pic if you want.

I have a bunch of star wars and star trek books I'd send to anyone that would read them. Any of the extended universe trilogies, tales from..., and a few others I have in soft back. I'll even pay shipping if you want them and would read them. I have a ton of books that I can't carry around the country with me. If you are interested in something send me a pm or I'll at least compile a list for book people.

PM me the list of book that you have please. :heart:

Ok, I have this stuff I wanna get rid of ASAP. If anyone wants anything off this list, let me know within a week or I'm gonna post it for sale on [H] or craigslist or something like that. All that it will cost you is the shipping.

11 hacker quaterly mags. 9 2600 issues and 2 Blacklisted!411 issues.
2600 issues -> Summer '94, Autumn '94, Summer '95, Winter '95, Spring '96, Summer '96, Winter '96, Spring '97, Spring '98
Blacklisted!411 issues -> August '96, April '97

Palm m100 replacement faceplate (black)

Books:
The Advisers: Scientists in the Policy Process by Bruce L. R. Smith (Paperback - Jun 1992) <--= New, in cellophane
The End of Racism by Dinesh D'Souza (Paperback - Sep 30, 1996) <--= Good book, a bit worn.

Kingston 8MB DRAM memory for old laptops. KTT-4400SX/8

Chinese calagraphy set. Case, 5 brushes, brush rest, solid ink, soap stone signet stamp (uncarved), red wax in porcelein jar, porceline ink bowl and stone ink pad. Barely used.

AMD 64 3000+ Socket 754 CPU - Dead.

Linksys 10/100 5-Port hub. Used, in original box with all materials

Toshiba 40X CD-ROM

Acer 4x4x32 CD-RW

IDE HDs
Quantum Fireball 8.4G
WD Caviar 1.2G
WD Caviar 1.6G
WD Caviar 2.5G
Maxtor 1.6G
Maxtor 2.1G

Two 3.5" Floppy drives

Asus P/I-P55TVP4 mobo with P-133 cpu (overclocked to a whopping 166mhz!!!). PCI and ISA slots. I'll even throw in some memory. How much? A whole box of it. Manual and 200W PSU included. No case.

VisionTek RIVA TNT2 16MB PCI video card.

Warcraft II Manual

75ohm BNC connectors - 3 BNC Ts, 2 BNC terminators, 1 BNC male to BNC male cable (1ft long) and 1 BNC to F adapter

2 junky mics. Not even sure if they work.

USB to PS/2 adapter

145W ATX PSU

235W AT PSU

6' AT Keyboard extension cable

3 PS/2 Male to Male cables (for KVM switch)

2 AT to PS/2 keyboard adapters

2 PS/2 to AT keyboard adapters (yeah, yeah... it doesn't make any sense to have all these adapters)

Asus P2B98-XV slot 1 mobo. 4 PCI slots 2 ISA onboard agp video (3D Rage Pro) with composite and s-video out. Takes PC-100/133 (3 slots). Takes PII-200 up to PIII 600

PII 400mhz slot 1 cpu with heatsink

PIII 500mhz Slot 1 CPU with heatsink and fan

Soundblaster AWE64 with 8MB ISA (this is my absolutely favorite sound card ever!)

6" LP4 to P4 adapter (new, never opened)

4 3-prong power cords. standard cables for a ton of stuff.

Voodoo3 3000 16MB AGP

3COM Etherlink III 10Mbps ISA ethernet card. BNC, RJ-45 and AUI connector pinout.

Dual PIII 450 Mobo. This thing is badass. 2 IDE slots, 2 SCSI ports, 1 legacy SCSI. Dual power supply support. 4 PC-133 slots, 6 PCI slots, 1 AGP. Onboard sound and ethernet. Server grade stuff.

SP-202 Dr. Sampler Manual

Yamaha Band Student - Trombone/Book 1

Standard of Excellence - Comprehensive Band Method - Book 1 / Trombone

Cornet Note Speller

Again, I will prolly have some more stuff to add to the list later. If you are looking for some old hardware or computer parts that I haven't listed. Let me know, I can look through some stuff I have in the basement.

Last edited: