The UFPIF Thread

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
It's time for the people of UF to Pay It Forward. In this thread we will organize the free giving or trading of goods that we don't have any use for that someone else on the forum might want or need.

I have a few books by author Dan Brown that I will never read again that I will ship to whoever wants them. I'm pretty sure I've got Angels & Demons, Deception Point, and Digital Fortress. Open to the first taker(s).

I'll have to think about what else I can give out...

Go!

Edited for clarity. If you don't have anything nice to say or pertinent to the PIF concept don't post in this thread or ++negative rep.

Last edited:
Just a warning : this usually ends up crashing and burning because too many people take stuff and then don't send anything forward. If you're going to participate, realize that the only thing you may get out of it is good karma.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

I have a 4-port linksys router that needs a new home.
Its served me well for many years. If someone has a use for it, theyre welcome to it.

Edit - anyone except brad, that is.

I'm not expecting to get anything back. Trades are optional.
I figured you were, but I wanted to make sure everyone was on the same page so there aren't any hurt feelings at the end of the day. Very cool of you to give away stuff though.

i'm into this but i have to find what i'd like to offer up. i have a huge house full of shit..it's just finding it to give it away. :fly:
i'd take the books if i didn't already have his. :D