Hawt The UF Ugly Vag contest [not endorsed by management]

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
After enduring many wtf moments in the course of my day to day living I find myself judgy vaging fairly often. I would like to propose we upload our own versions of the judgy vag and see who has the best look (not me). Here is my awful staged attempt to get the ball rolling:

Feel free to :jvag: at me - just make sure you video it in all it's glory.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the enthusiasm, but the reasons people post on these forums is the same reasons they won't do this.

<--- look there and I'll give you my reason
Collectively we're merciless, historically.

I was going along the lines that were all pathetic individuals that hide behind a screen, instead of engaging other people in real life. But of course everyone will suddenly start talking about how they go out all the time!

I love the enthusiasm, but the reasons people post on these forums is the same reasons they won't do this.
I just couldn't be arsed to find proper lighting, take out the camera, record a pile of takes, pick one that sucks the least but I'm still not happy with, figure out video editing (last time I edited video was in virtualdub), shove it up on youtube, etc. When I'm posting on a forum, it's because I need a mental break.

Oh, and if nobody else posts, nemo becomes that kid in junior high that did something lame and got made fun of for years for it. Anyone wanna rip frames from that youtube video and make a new emoticon gif for it, so we can permanently add it here?

:jvag:

Last edited:
I just couldn't be arsed to find proper lighting, take out the camera, record a pile of takes, pick one that sucks the least but I'm still not happy with, figure out video editing (last time I edited video was in virtualdub), shove it up on youtube, etc. When I'm posting on a forum, it's because I need a mental break.

Oh, and if nobody else posts, nemo becomes that kid in junior high that did something lame and got made fun of for years for it. Anyone wanna rip frames from that youtube video and make a new emoticon gif for it, so we can permanently add it here?

:jvag:

I understand you, but it seems easier than you make it out to be. Don't need video editing. Just a simple one take. But then you need to upload it to YouTube, and that's where it gets tedious.

I should make a imgur for videos for easier sharing.

I was going along the lines that were all pathetic individuals that hide behind a screen, instead of engaging other people in real life. But of course everyone will suddenly start talking about how they go out all the time!

I go out mon-Thursday and then spend fri-mon morning with the gf chilling out but partying at home. We love getting a buzz and playing online doubles tennis on the wiiu during/after a couple bottles of wine. We crush at doubles. It's a total blast!

Here is mine. I made a few. :fly:

MZ0nYs7.gif

May post others in a bit.