Ontopic The UF Photography Thread

I know you're like a photojournalistic purist, but you should go to Photoshop World in September and report back! It's supposed to be amazing.

An example of what Lightroom can do for you. Serge Ramelli is like the God of Vibrant Photos.

attachment.php

Sims hair.... :lol:!!!!!!!

:lol: you know how you try on all the hair styles and not one looks decent?! It all looks super awkward and just weird and it makes me annoyed that my Sim chick has this fucked up hair but her face & body are slammin' in her permanent jeans and tank. Yea that!

A trick to removing tourists from the photos you take in busy locations. If you take multiple photos from the same spot (easiest if you use a tripod), eventually you will have acquired a series of photos in which the people are in different locations. Then simply use layers in Photoshop (and the clone/stamp tools) to erase all the tourists.

3599_10200440836837985_540254571_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A trick to removing tourists from the photos you take in busy locations. If you take multiple photos from the same spot (easiest if you use a tripod), eventually you will have acquired a series of photos in which the people are in different locations. Then simply use layers in Photoshop to erase all the tourists.

3599_10200440836837985_540254571_n.jpg

Thats pretty cool

Last edited by a moderator:
It's one of the better and more useful tricks I've ever seen. I can't count how many photos I've taken over the years in touristy spots and hated the presence of all the tourists. People ruin photos.