Hawt The UF Photography Thread for Photos that are Artsy, Vacationy, or Professionalsy.

I 've selected matching colors this way and then adjusted with opacity .
Are there other legal things done with watermarks for intellectual property is my question though as i've made a shit tonne of art work for my streaming play lists ,
I didn't quite get the last part. REplacing color with a pattern is a good way to fuck'm up too - how you gonna take that apart? ;) Some web software(Netgrafix for Wordpress) can do this automatically.

74604743_10157114513489262_7027636286710087680_o.jpg

I purchased a Canon M50 mirrorless camera yesterday. On my way home from Boston, I stopped at a buddy's house to get some pointers and he let me borrow a cheap camera tripod. We setup on his front yard to do some quick landscape astrophotography shots. Played around with ISO and other settings, as well as subjects to look at. Here's the best shot of the night, the Pleiades. JPG pulled from the camera (too tired to mess with the RAW photos last night), 15 sec exposure, 28mm, f/4.5, ISO 2000.

View attachment 9792

I purchased a Canon M50 mirrorless camera yesterday. On my way home from Boston, I stopped at a buddy's house to get some pointers and he let me borrow a cheap camera tripod. We setup on his front yard to do some quick landscape astrophotography shots. Played around with ISO and other settings, as well as subjects to look at. Here's the best shot of the night, the Pleiades. JPG pulled from the camera (too tired to mess with the RAW photos last night), 15 sec exposure, 28mm, f/4.5, ISO 2000.

nice shot. interested to hear how you like the M50 as you use it more--sony still pretty much running the mirrorless game so I'm interested in how canon is adapting.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Josh
I really need to learn more about sky rotation and constellations and things. Nighttime land nav.

Lights on the firmament, not all that complicated

I know how to find the north star off the dippers.
Orion's belt because they're really bright and lined up in a row.
None of the other ones look like the animals or whatever they're supposed to be to me.