Hawt The UF Photography Thread for Photos that are Artsy, Vacationy, or Professionalsy.

They don't have to, many kids go barefoot but when they need to go let's say to the market with threat parents they will go to the shoe table and wear the shoes and when they return they put them back.. Some kids wear shoes 2sizes too small
I want to send you shoes to put on the table when you go back. Would that even be possible?

I want to send you shoes to put on the table when you go back. Would that even be possible?
Totally!!!!!
I bring lotsa used stuff for the kids from friends in Ontario.
A few yrs ago I was running this little organization to help young immigrant mothers many being pregnant from the result of rape or molestation.

Now Kiko and I do the little Santa bags. Used shoes are highly appreciated

Totally!!!!!
A few yrs ago I was running this little organization to help young immigrant mothers many being pregnant from the result of rape or molestation.

my wife was doing awesome stuff like that when she was going to Jamaica like 6 times a year. Hitting up the local dentist offices for toothbrushes and stuff. Great work keeks

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Totally!!!!!

When are you headed back? So I know timeline to see who has used shoes to donate and figure out how long it would take to ship them to canada.

Some pics so far...

Took a christmas road trip with my kiddo ... 9 hr bus ride up north
np056mN.jpg

This was an emperor. We visited in the ruins of chan-chan in northern peru a couple weeks ago.
SoSdr0I.jpg

Here we are walking thru the ruins. Took this with my selfie-pole :)
lsz8ymQ.jpg

Here is Kiko leading the way...
bQ2sdx1.jpg

Loved the street art
yWEGQO4.jpg

Saw a pelican on the pier. Eventually it attacked me
VMdnWos.jpg

Soooo many Pelicans
tWqm3ME.jpg

Saw this lady... We woke her up and gave her a Sandwhich, juice and a muffin. She was very grateful and cried.
9rTuj3y.jpg

I don't pay for it. helps to have a sister who works for UGA ;)

Anyway, I got it specifically for illustrator. Photoshop has it's limits and if I want to do any serious graphic arts I need Illustrator.
Ya, PS is more for modifying photos anyways. Illustrator is just so much more fun. :)

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
Ya, PS is more for modifying photos anyways. Illustrator is just so much more fun. :)

yeah, I know. But I was able to do so much with it.

I'm sure Illustrator is going to be an awakening. Can't wait to play with it.

So much learning, though. Even with the new PS. Last I had was CS5, and this new one looks all kinds of different.

yeah, I know. But I was able to do so much with it.

I'm sure Illustrator is going to be an awakening. Can't wait to play with it.

So much learning, though. Even with the new PS. Last I had was CS5, and this new one looks all kinds of different.
It's definitely not for photo editing, but if you want to start drawing... heck ya.

It's definitely not for photo editing, but if you want to start drawing... heck ya.

Definitely. I want to be doing some cool ass art deco style work. Tried to make it happen in PS, got some of it to go, but ultimately it was too time consuming with the tool set...

I'l relally looking forward to seeing what I can do with it.

gonna have to wait though. Building a new linux server tonight.