Hawt The UF Apocalypse Thread

You know me so well.

Go to someplace people don't have life easy like us. You won't find much chronic fatigue syndrome, myriad forms of mental illness, personal therapists, fitness instructors, life coaches, and countless other things.

People ain't got time for that shit. They're busy trying to feed themselves and survive.

Its all there, people are just forced to deal with it in unhealthy ways, whether that be mentally unhealthy or substance abuse

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Its all there, people are just forced to deal with it in unhealthy ways, whether that be mentally unhealthy or substance abuse

Some aboriginal tribe or African tribe or Amazon tribe doesn't have the same physical or psychiatric problems we do.
They still have human problems obviously but compared to that life this country is full of "rich man's disease", both physically and mentally.

Want my real credentials? I grew up in the country. I’ve helped take care of animals and grow a garden every year. My dad is an electrician and I’ve been doing electrical work since I was eight. Spent entire summers on the job site working full time. I’ve also since taught myself to use a huge array of power tools.

I learned to shoot around six years old and got my hunters safety at some point. I don’t shoot lots anymore but I’m comfortable around Guns and could easily pick it back up. I’m not afraid to sleep in the dirt and don’t need modern amenities in a crisis. I’m also stronger than I look (not mrs valve strong but I can hold my own). I’m also fertile and can help repopulate the earth after we kill off the zombies cause if we are talking real here that has to happen. The better option though is probably bringing the kids along and let them grow up and do the repopulating cause I’m old.

pfft

I grew up in the amazon in the 80s
During the Pablo Escobar era.
I felt my first bomb explosion at 4 yo

My people shank for tomatoes and avocados.
I can survive in the hottest climate and thanks to my retarded move to the great white north, i can survive in frigid cold (think @APRIL in bed) climates.

i’m a survivor through and thru.
I live with a 50+ narcissist who taunts me every day of my life and i’m still standing. i can survive any mental draining environment.

I can also make a mean mojito and can talk the ear off an zombie.

Sent from my iPhone because SHINGLES DOESNT CARE!

pfft

I can survive in the hottest climate and thanks to my retarded move to the great white north, i can survive in frigid cold (think @APRIL in bed) climates.

I live with a 50+ narcissist who taunts me every day of my life and i’m still standing. i can survive any mental draining environment.

Yeah. Me and my Swiss army knife are team Kiki. Fuck the rest of you. :nev:

In that case I should be ok. Here in Philly we kill over parking spaces.
And I always have a spot.
Muscle memory I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer
The more some of you describe your daily existence the more I like my little big town, turns out we're pretty civil and tolerant around here.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
I just meant no one has killed me yet.
They haven't even tried.
I park in a private lot.

We'll occasionally have an out of towner who sneaks into a space out of turn but you're just as likely to see two people waving at each other no you go first no you go first no you trying to out-courtesy each other. Then they both try to go first and that doesn't work so it's back to more assertive waving.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
We had a case were a guy shoveled snow out of a spot and when he finished another guy parked in it knowing full well the other guy had just shoveled it.
Turned into a shootout.

I need to come to Philly and show people how to behave in public.
That northeast stereotype of being aggressive self-important assholes isn't wearing off at an acceptable rate.
We had a case were a guy shoveled snow out of a spot and when he finished another guy parked in it knowing full well the other guy had just shoveled it.
Turned into a shootout.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
pfft

It’s not a contest bro, I was just giving my credentials. We can both be picked. Who knows when we might need someone shanked?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and Domon