The time is upon us.

So I would like to know who's on the do not invite list........ I can think of a couple right off the top of my head, but are there some folks that are just not going to be welcome here?

BigDov said:
So I would like to know who's on the do not invite list........ I can think of a couple right off the top of my head, but are there some folks that are just not going to be welcome here?
I don't think we need to name names on that one.

BigDov said:
your mom

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BigDov said:

I'm going on the policy "If in doubt, don't".

EDIT: And that means I am not inviting some people I personally might like to see here.

Last edited:
The problem with all this is, we need some idiots to harass and make fun of. Thats part of the fun of being on a forum.