The time is upon us.

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Registration will be opened either later tonight or first thing tomorrow. Start thinking 'bout who you want to invite to the board. We want this thing to be a kinda word of mouth thing, so no posts on other forums about this place. Everyone knows what happens with a forum announcement posting : it's like Hurricane Moron blew through and left the forum in 6 feet of tards.

Do : tell friends and invite them here
Do : tell them to put who invited them into the referral box or what their other forum names are. If we know them, we'll move them to the top of the line to be admitted.

Don't : post about it on other forums. You will be dealt with if you do.

Last edited:
Drool-Boy said:
2 questions:

1 Should we list (here or elsewhere) who weve invited
2 Will they only have access to the proving grounds at first, and how will n00b access work?
1. That'd be nice, but I not gonna beat you if you don't.
2. Invitees will have full access. We don't see the point of the Proving Grounds if they're invited. It's only if they act like jackasses or are random bodies that we'll start them at the kids table.

theacoustician said:
1. That'd be nice, but I not gonna beat you if you don't.
2. Invitees will have full access. We don't see the point of the Proving Grounds if they're invited. It's only if they act like jackasses or are random bodies that we'll start them at the kids table.

So invites get full access and the ones that wander in off the street get PG-only access?

Drool-Boy said:
So invites get full access and the ones that wander in off the street get PG-only access?
Let me redefine that. If its a random person, they will have full posting access. However, if its someone random and they let their account go idle, they'll get moved to the Proving Grounds. Reason being is that's a sign that they're probably a dupe account in waiting.

Sorry, I know that wasn't clear.

theacoustician said:
Let me redefine that. If its a random person, they will have full posting access. However, if its someone random and they let their account go idle, they'll get moved to the Proving Grounds. Reason being is that's a sign that they're probably a dupe account in waiting.

Sorry, I know that wasn't clear.

Gotcha
I have a few peeps in mind that should fit in nicely