The Tattoo Fools

Pandora said:
Yeah you can relax now dick cheese. JJ's perfect pristine smooth milky body is free of the ugly. :rolleyes:

that is true as I think all of hers are pretty, but this weekend's ink session does put her at 5 tattoos now. So that makes 5 for you, me, and JJ, and only 2 for Scott, so he needs to pick up the pace :fly:

Pandora said:
Gee thanks for the assist there bud.

Yeah you can relax now dick cheese. JJ's perfect pristine smooth milky body is free of the ugly. :rolleyes:

Chillax, homegirl. You know I'd still do you. I was just giving you a hard time.

bast_imret said:
that is true as I think all of hers are pretty, but this weekend's ink session does put her at 5 tattoos now. So that makes 5 for you, me, and JJ, and only 2 for Scott, so he needs to pick up the pace :fly:
I agree. Tho by the time all my stars get done I'll be ahead of all of you. :dirk:

Sarcasmo said:
Chillax, homegirl. You know I'd still do you. I was just giving you a hard time.
You just made me choke on my sweet tea horn ball. How bout you just try being nice instead of insulting me please.

Pandora said:
I agree. Tho by the time all my stars get done I'll be ahead of all of you. :dirk:

You just made me choke on my sweet tea horn ball. How bout you just try being nice instead of insulting me please.

Okay, okay. :heart:

Compliments to those getting inked. They all look thought out and lovely and I am refreshed by the lack of tribal.