The Tattoo Fools

bast_imret said:
I've got the pics from my phone I can upload. The B&W of yours is great, but the color one got lost a bit in the shadows. I've got pics of all of them except Spange's pointer in his design (got the pen and CMYK ones, and a few of him posing quite seductively :hi2u: )

We forgot all the cameras at the house, so my phone was the only alternative :( But some of them still came out pretty good. I'll upload them next time I go outside for a smoke.

BTW, mine's only half done, 4 hours got through the outline, and the shading of the water. Still gotta finish the Koi and the Peony on the 19th.

Edit: btw b_sin, found out Alyssa got her dates wrong. I'm not playing on Wed night at Venus, I'm playing this weekend. Have to confirm with Brad as to the time. Hopefully Sat night.

Please let me know when because I'd really like to come. Also I was going to try to tell others so they would come hear you too. You guys are cool and live close to me so it makes no sense why we never hang out and do stuff. I figure this would be a good start.

theac is shy and doesn't want everyone to see his pale thigh that was hiding under his bear fur.

b_sinning said:
We don't fight but aren't able to make each other as
happy as we can be sometimes.

You know I went to a seminar on being a good manager and a big focus was how you can't depend on other people to make you happy. It is not their job. It is your job to take what theu give you and to make yourself happy with it.

No, I'm not saying I buy it, but that is a theory.

Spange Monkee said:
I know it's not a biggie, girlfriend. It just looks soooo fuckin cool.

I have to agree...it is one of the coolest tattoos that I have ever seen! I'll probably be getting mine on the 19th when they finish Eric's.

Alrighty then, here are some pics:

Spange getting his pointer arrow done:

Aaron Arrow.JPG

Spange with a partial CMYK/Registration Symbol:

Aaron CMYK.JPG

Spange with finished CMYK/Reg Symbol:

Aaron CMYK 2.JPG

Spange's Finished Pen Symbol:

Aaron Pen.JPG

Spange lounging sexily:

Sexy Spange.JPG

Even sexier still:

Sexy Spange 2.JPG

My outline:

Eric Outline 3.JPG

Taken tonight of the partially finished product. Back in 3 weeks to finish.

partial tattoo.jpg

I was just going to post pics of mine but the batteries are dead in the camera and I don't have any spares. I'll post it tomorrow.

How bad did it hurt to get a tattoo on your ankle? Getting one on my spine hurt more than the ones on my arms.

bast your tattoo looks awesome

Thanks everyone. Yea B, I have to agree that getting one on the spine is a very weird feeling. Not really painful persay, just kinda akward. I thought the shoulderblades on my backpiece hurt more.

b_sinning said:
Please let me know when because I'd really like to come. Also I was going to try to tell others so they would come hear you too. You guys are cool and live close to me so it makes no sense why we never hang out and do stuff. I figure this would be a good start.

Should be Saturday. Brad is calling the music director today just to confirm and make sure he's cool with me coming in.

JJ Lady said:
Don't be such a baby ;)

pphhfft! Hey, I bent over and took it like a man when they did a spinal tap on me and you ...you rode on the back of a motorcycle for about 7 miles. *honk* you buddy!

By the way, that local anethetic bullshit DID NOT WORK! Effin' nurse. It caused me to spaz and lurch backwards. Ggggrrrr....... I should have turned around and told her it was her turn. :mad:

theacoustician said:
Its way smaller than mine and mine is already healed. What care instructions did they send you home with?

[Arnold]

"Do not crush your wife between your thighs. Aaauuugghhh"

[/Arnold]