The Tattoo Fools

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
34,396
464
648
45
Austin
Marklar
₥663
theacoustician said:
While I don't think there will be pictures, I'll say mine was based on the masthead of the Osenberg Viking longboat.


I may hate tattoos, but my ancestors approve.
 

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
22,790
47
41
46
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
Sarcasmo said:
I may hate tattoos, but my ancestors approve.


That's just the blue balls talking.


I got a symbol to heal reallign and focus my energy. Appears to be working so far. I feel happier.

She's been getting Reiki attunment symbols up her spine.

I'll get pictures later.
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
Marklar
₥0
b_sinning said:
That's just the blue balls talking.


I got a symbol to heal reallign and focus my energy. Appears to be working so far. I feel happier.

She's been getting Reiki attunment symbols up her spine.

I'll get pictures later.
Tattooing on the spine? Ouch.
 

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
34,396
464
648
45
Austin
Marklar
₥663
b_sinning said:
That's just the blue balls talking.


I got a symbol to heal reallign and focus my energy. Appears to be working so far. I feel happier.

She's been getting Reiki attunment symbols up her spine.

I'll get pictures later.


Are you being serious? I can't tell. You're into that stuff?
 

itburnswhenipee

Lonestar
May 25, 2005
8,036
222
498
47
Maryland
Marklar
₥81
b_sinning said:
That's just the blue balls talking.


I got a symbol to heal reallign and focus my energy. Appears to be working so far. I feel happier.

She's been getting Reiki attunment symbols up her spine.

I'll get pictures later.

You know, feng shui doesn't require nearly as much healing.
 

ZRH

(retired?) Google-F.U.
Mar 5, 2005
24,152
1,507
573
<3
Marklar
₥3,530
Pandora said:
Naw that kinda spiritual stuff is too deep for us mindless followers of MTV pop culture. :rolleyes:
...To turn this into a philosophical thread or not... Descisions.
 

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
22,790
47
41
46
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
Sarcasmo said:
Are you being serious? I can't tell. You're into that stuff?

My wife is a hippy. Every once in a while some of it sticks to me. Typically I'm not. I'm more of a technology person myself. I'm forever in search of the god in the machine.

I've been feeling lost lately and my marriage has been struggling. We love each other but our perceptions of each other has some how become askew. We don't fight but aren't able to make each other as happy as we can be sometimes. We're very different people and we're working hard to establish a better friendship becuase we lost something in the endless cycle of work and focusing on our son. This is a step into a direction to fix some of that stuff.

It's very very important to me that my son has the best most normal childhood possible. I believe it's every parent's obligation to be better parents than their own. Long term it's the only way to make the world a better place. I know it sounds corny but it just seems what I should be trying to do right now or I will get lost.
 

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
34,396
464
648
45
Austin
Marklar
₥663
b_sinning said:
My wife is a hippy. Every once in a while some of it sticks to me. Typically I'm not. I'm more of a technology person myself. I'm forever in search of the god in the machine.

I've been feeling lost lately and my marriage has been struggling. We love each other but our perceptions of each other has some how become askew. We don't fight but aren't able to make each other as happy as we can be sometimes. We're very different people and we're working hard to establish a better friendship becuase we lost something in the endless cycle of work and focusing on our son. This is a step into a direction to fix some of that stuff.

It's very very important to me that my son has the best most normal childhood possible. I believe it's every parent's obligation to be better parents than their own. Long term it's the only way to make the world a better place. I know it sounds corny but it just seems what I should be trying to do right now or I will get lost.

Yeah I thought you were more logic/science oriented so your statement just surprised me is all. I wasn't insinuating anything; it's none of my business what you believe. I just couldn't tell if you were kidding or not.
 

itburnswhenipee

Lonestar
May 25, 2005
8,036
222
498
47
Maryland
Marklar
₥81
b_sinning said:
Just a lot more house cleaning. I'd prefer the physical pain.

Yeah, but rearranging furniture is way easy when compared to skin grafts.

I'm gonna get a little face tattooed on my belly and go on an eating binge. That way it'll distort comically as I continue to gain weight. It's like super slow silly putty that makes you have to buy new pants all the time.
 

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
22,790
47
41
46
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
We're rearranging the furniture today. A friend of her is going through a rough spot in her life so we're going to let her stay with us a while to help get her back stable again. My wife always has a project person and this is her latest one. She's like Alicia Silverstone in clueless. I agreed as long as she babysits and cleans. I'd rather have a maid then rent.
 

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
5,219
39
41
Marklar
₥157
theacoustician said:
While I don't think there will be pictures, I'll say mine was based on the masthead of the Osenberg Viking longboat.

I've got the pics from my phone I can upload. The B&W of yours is great, but the color one got lost a bit in the shadows. I've got pics of all of them except Spange's pointer in his design (got the pen and CMYK ones, and a few of him posing quite seductively :hi2u: )

We forgot all the cameras at the house, so my phone was the only alternative :( But some of them still came out pretty good. I'll upload them next time I go outside for a smoke.

BTW, mine's only half done, 4 hours got through the outline, and the shading of the water. Still gotta finish the Koi and the Peony on the 19th.

Edit: btw b_sin, found out Alyssa got her dates wrong. I'm not playing on Wed night at Venus, I'm playing this weekend. Have to confirm with Brad as to the time. Hopefully Sat night.
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
Marklar
₥0
bast_imret said:
I've got the pics from my phone I can upload. The B&W of yours is great, but the color one got lost a bit in the shadows. I've got pics of all of them except Spange's pointer in his design (got the pen and CMYK ones, and a few of him posing quite seductively :hi2u: )

We forgot all the cameras at the house, so my phone was the only alternative :( But some of them still came out pretty good. I'll upload them next time I go outside for a smoke.

BTW, mine's only half done, 4 hours got through the outline, and the shading of the water. Still gotta finish the Koi and the Peony on the 19th.

Edit: btw b_sin, found out Alyssa got her dates wrong. I'm not playing on Wed night at Venus, I'm playing this weekend. Have to confirm with Brad as to the time. Hopefully Sat night.
I'm not really interested in having pictures posted of it, thanks.