The Tattoo Fools

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
I had to run into work so I swung by the black orchid and got to see theac have another man fondle his freshly shaven thigh as he was getting it tatooed. Bast hadn't started his yet but we could see the fear/excitement on his face. Unfourtantely I couldn't stay but hopefully I'll meet up with them later. I just wanted to beat them posting about their new ink and let you guys know how badly they were wimpering before they could tell you lies. ;)

I saw JJ and Pandora looking as pretty as ever and spange was there muttering something about sweet freedom.

this thread is now for guessing what he got. since it was on his thigh, i think it was this, pointing to his crotch

^
|
|
|
heaven
this way

Maybe he got very badly drunk, and while drunk he had to take a shit, and he took the shit, and when he was done shitting he went to wipe, and during wiping he accidentally made some variation of his standard technique which ended up being such an improvement he decided that he needed to preserve his discovery for the good of all mankind, but he was drunk and knew he'd forget, so he had to get the procedure tattooed onto his thigh.

Mystery: it's quarter to eight on a saturday. The sun is still up. Why the fuck is my neighbor shooting off fireworks?

For what it's worth, I played pool tonight with one of the hottest chicks I've ever seen. She's damn good, and was running the joint until I got up and beat her 3 games in a row. AFTER I told her that now I was up she was going down in flames.

Turns out chicks dig men who are cocky and can back it up. I'll let you know when I have another kid on the way.

Sarcasmo said:
For what it's worth, I played pool tonight with one of the hottest chicks I've ever seen. She's damn good, and was running the joint until I got up and beat her 3 games in a row. AFTER I told her that now I was up she was going down in flames.

Turns out chicks dig men who are cocky and can back it up. I'll let you know when I have another kid on the way.
you know we need stalkerish phone cam pics for this shit

Damn you guys. After visiting you guys in the tattoo shop I started thinking about what I wanted next. My wife earlier said she was bored and wanted to get a tattoo and because I had already been thinking about it some I said let's go. I got a cool design in the middle of my upper back. I'll post pics of it later.

What a bunch of fucking pop culture sellouts. The only thing worse than you fags getting tattoos is when you fags call those tattoos "ink". :fly:

b_sinning said:
Damn you guys. After visiting you guys in the tattoo shop I started thinking about what I wanted next. My wife earlier said she was bored and wanted to get a tattoo and because I had already been thinking about it some I said let's go. I got a cool design in the middle of my upper back. I'll post pics of it later.
Did you get them done at Black Orchid? Who ended up working on you?

I would like a tattoo someday, but I am out of ideas for what to get. If I get one, however, I would get it on the back of my thigh, too. At least to start with.

b_sinning said:
We went to Smiling Buddha. My wife was a connection with one of the guys so we get great services and cheap prices.
So what did she get and what did you get exactly?

Mine is practically healed already. Amazing considering its size. Barely expressed any ink at all. While I don't think there will be pictures, I'll say mine was based on the masthead of the Osenberg Viking longboat.

Funniest reaction actually came from E-rage's blondie. Rather than thinking its cool or ugly, she was just giggling because "they ... they shaved your leg.. :fly: "