Halp The Superbowl (yes, already) party thread

I like to insist to my Czech gf, who you will meet next month, that real kolaches are pigs in a blanket. You can see the vein on her forehead stand out.

Im czech too and can't figure out why Texas even allows pigs in a blanket to be called a kolache. You'd think being full of czechs, it would get it right.

Fucking texans.

Last edited:
Jeez it's the Superbowl not a post-Oscar party.

Nachos, chilli dogs, beer, football. That is all. Desserts have no place when there's beer around. If it ain't salty it ain't right.

edit - I will allow the dill pickles.

that's what I'm screaming

1. What do you like to eat when watching (american) football? different kinds of chips and dips, Pastrami sammichs, finger foods-whatever anyone brings.
2. What luxurious food would you want to have if you were out tailgating, but couldn't get your hands on it? Lobster
3. What's your favorite dessert? Boysenberry pie
4. What the most orgasmic dessert you've ever had? chocolate eclairs with strawberries
5. Does Dallas have a famous dessert? (this is more geared towards the Tejas folk). Should be something from Truluck's or Texas Land and Cattle
bonus round question: what beer to you like to drink when watching sports? Na, I like sweet hooch drinks like Mudslides

1. What do you like to eat when watching (american) football?
7 Layer Mexican dip

2. What luxurious food would you want to have if you were out tailgating, but couldn't get your hands on it?
T-bone steak with baked potato

3. What's your favorite dessert? Dirt :fly:

Dirt Dessert

3 pkg. (6 oz. each) fudge instant pudding
4 1/2 c. milk
16 oz. carton Cool Whip, thawed
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 1/4 lb. Oreo cookies
4-5 sliced bananas (not too ripe)

Prepare container first. Take a medium large plastic flour pot and line with foil. Lay 4 whole Oreo cookies down in the bottom. Mix the milk and instant pudding; following package directions. Gradually add the softened cream cheese, continuing to beat until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip, mixing well.

Take 4 Oreo cookies at a time and blend them in blender to crumbs (they should have white beads in them) until all the cookies are crumbled. Then add a layer of pudding over the 4 cookies on the bottom. Add a layer of bananas and then cookie crumbs. Continue layering ending with the crumbs on top. Take a small bunch of artificial flowers and stick in the middle of the dirt and serve. Your guests will be shocked to find out that it is a dessert. It truly looks like potting soil.

4. What the most orgasmic dessert you've ever had?

One of my great aunt's Shoo-Fly Pie

bonus round question: what beer to you like to drink when watching sports?

Ayinger's Bräu Weisse