1. What do you like to eat when watching (american) football? different kinds of chips and dips, Pastrami sammichs, finger foods-whatever anyone brings.
2. What luxurious food would you want to have if you were out tailgating, but couldn't get your hands on it? Lobster
3. What's your favorite dessert? Boysenberry pie
4. What the most orgasmic dessert you've ever had? chocolate eclairs with strawberries
5. Does Dallas have a famous dessert? (this is more geared towards the Tejas folk). Should be something from Truluck's or Texas Land and Cattle
bonus round question: what beer to you like to drink when watching sports? Na, I like sweet hooch drinks like Mudslides
1. What do you like to eat when watching (american) football?
7 Layer Mexican dip
2. What luxurious food would you want to have if you were out tailgating, but couldn't get your hands on it?
T-bone steak with baked potato
3. What's your favorite dessert? Dirt
3 pkg. (6 oz. each) fudge instant pudding
4 1/2 c. milk
16 oz. carton Cool Whip, thawed
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 1/4 lb. Oreo cookies
4-5 sliced bananas (not too ripe)
Prepare container first. Take a medium large plastic flour pot and line with foil. Lay 4 whole Oreo cookies down in the bottom. Mix the milk and instant pudding; following package directions. Gradually add the softened cream cheese, continuing to beat until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip, mixing well.
Take 4 Oreo cookies at a time and blend them in blender to crumbs (they should have white beads in them) until all the cookies are crumbled. Then add a layer of pudding over the 4 cookies on the bottom. Add a layer of bananas and then cookie crumbs. Continue layering ending with the crumbs on top. Take a small bunch of artificial flowers and stick in the middle of the dirt and serve. Your guests will be shocked to find out that it is a dessert. It truly looks like potting soil.
4. What the most orgasmic dessert you've ever had?
One of my great aunt's Shoo-Fly Pie
bonus round question: what beer to you like to drink when watching sports?