THE SUPER HATE THREAD

Bubbles said:
:eek: You honestly don't like the Dread Pirate Roberts???? Inconceiveable!

Yea, that movie is really just a whole big bunch of STUPID! Knyte even thought it to be a good idea to bring that movie to the hospital to watch while I was in labor, hey I know, to take my wife's mind off that fact that she is in PAIN, lets bring in a movie to watch that she absolutely HATES! :rolleyes: :mad:

kiwi said:
Yea, that movie is really just a whole big bunch of STUPID! Knyte even thought it to be a good idea to bring that movie to the hospital to watch while I was in labor, hey I know, to take my wife's mind off that fact that she is in PAIN, lets bring in a movie to watch that she absolutely HATES! :rolleyes: :mad:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I hate room owners who think they can go around us to get a larger chunk of the profit and end up screwing up the entire contract making us loose it all, fucking kangaroo's

BeeRad said:
I hate room owners who think they can go around us to get a larger chunk of the profit and end up screwing up the entire contract making us loose it all, fucking kangaroo's
I say we give all chiks one uid.

I hate not being able to take a nap after lunch - maybe I'll move to Mexico (why not I'm so close to it now).