THE SUPER HATE THREAD

Mike%20van%20der%20Velde%20-%20voorover%20gezeten%20-G.jpg

kiwi said:
I'm not reading clear through this thread, but thought I'd add that I hate Dave Chappelle and Southpark.

i think we're long-lost sisters. or maybe we just have different moms or something. :D ;) ;) ;)

kiwi said:
I think you may be right. How do you feel about the Princess Bride?

I HAVE TOLD YOU NUMEROUS TIMES TO KEEP YOUR SLANDEROUS TONGUE BEHIND YOUR TEETH IN REGARD TO PRINCESS BRIDE!

edit: I am Indigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.

KNYTE said:
I HAVE TOLD YOU NUMEROUS TIMES TO KEEP YOUR SLANDEROUS TONGUE BEHIND YOUR TEETH IN REGARD TO PRINCESS BRIDE!

I didn't say anything bad about it, just simply wanted to know how Thorn felt about it.

KNYTE said:

Slander about Princess Bride? Inconceivable.

KNYTE said:

i was just talking to someone about mawwage and humperdink last night

Hey, this is the super hate thread, you can only talk about things you superly hate, so only I can make comments about the Princess Bride. :rolleyes:

kiwi said:
Hey, this is the super hate thread, you can only talk about things you superly hate, so only I can make comments about the Princess Bride. :rolleyes:

I HATE THE FACT THAT YOU HATE PRINCESS BRIDE!