The Stress is GONE!

So much for my luck improving...

I just got a call letting me know they will be putting off the training class for another month. I am officially fucked again! I have applied to everything available already, no clue what I am going to do now. I guess I can sell everything I own and start flippin coke

Bacon mines sounding better and better, huh?

So much for my luck improving...

I just got a call letting me know they will be putting off the training class for another month. I am officially fucked again! I have applied to everything available already, no clue what I am going to do now. I guess I can sell everything I own and start flippin coke

:heart:

lotta money in that last business you mentioned.. and that's just with Kiki as a customer.

I got a little help so I am not as bad off anymore, will have wheels by the end of the week! Now I can open up my job search more and shouldn't have any problems picking up both day and night jobs next week.

Ape, didnt you say someone was hiring for a customer service job or something?

I got a little help so I am not as bad off anymore, will have wheels by the end of the week! Now I can open up my job search more and shouldn't have any problems picking up both day and night jobs next week.

Ape, didnt you say someone was hiring for a customer service job or something?

Yeah sorta, I work kinda far but if you are willing we are hiring collections positions at [hide]hunterwarfield.com[/hide].

speaking of bacon.. so I'm watching a DVR'd King of the Hill yesterday and it's the episode where Hank tries to get propane allowed at the state grill off..

register dude: "Sir, you may only use charcoal or mesquite. And any kind of sauce you like. and this year, bacon is considered a sauce."

gawd, I'm gonna' miss that show.