The Stress is GONE!

So I got a nice offer today to start my own company and am ironing out all the details tomorrow. It will be a data processing company working directly for my past employer to help him process all of his offshore accounts. Over the past 6 months he cut his business down to the bare essentials and just doesnt want to deal with the data for the international rooms. I have done all of this in the past for him so it is something I am used to and luckily I backup all of my database structures from previous work. I should be able to get incorporated and processing by the end of the week. My "current" employer will need work done also so all of my eggs are not in one basket.

I did some "free" work today because it helped my roommate out and I owe him money but just off what I did I would have made $400 for simple data entry. Wish me luck... again :fly:

In the mean time I am car hunting and going to pick up a night job after I get my wheels

Oh, I missed this from yesterday. Exactly what sort of offshore accounts? Tax shelters?

Oh, I missed this from yesterday. Exactly what sort of offshore accounts? Tax shelters?

Nothing now... hahaha FUCK!!

Well not completely I still have some shit in the works but its gonna take longer than I thought. Since I will have a car prolly by the end of the week(good buddy of mine found me a lil saturn with low miles and garage kept) I was able to open up my job search and found a couple nice places. I just sent the resumes today but one of the postings looked like its was tailored to my resume so I have high hopes for that. Oh and I have a date Friday, we are going to the Dali museum and spending the day in the park to relieve some stress.

Things are still shitty but they could be worse so I am trying to stay positive. Long Live BACON MINES!!!