The Strangest Names

InnerMuse said:
Well, I figured if I started from the bottom, I could only work my way up on the respectablility scale. :fly:

respectability scale? :lol: you're in the wrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooong place if you think there's onna those floatin' around here somewhere. :lol:

besides, you're a chick. bonus points right there. you're already ahead of all the tom's harry dicks around here.

InnerMuse said:
Well, I figured if I started from the bottom, I could only work my way up on the respectablility scale. :fly:
haha, respectability.

InnerMuse said:
Here's another mild one...

'HeadSlut'

-A person who will do anything and stop everything for someone who offers to 'scritch', run their fingers throught his/her hair, or massage their cranium.
Next to that should be a picture of Bast.

Will and Grace is in its last season, so expect some supernova-caliber celebrity whoring and other televised monstrosities.

Sarcasmo said:
Will and Grace is in its last season, so expect some supernova-caliber celebrity whoring and other televised monstrosities.
i hate that show.

gay is not funny.

Whizzleteets said:
i hate that show.

gay is not funny.

Oh I would disagree with you on this one.

Back in the day I worked nights at Target unloading trucks. One night, while we were pulling palettes out to the various store sections for unloading these two FLAMING gay men sauntered in and made a bee-line for the health and beauty section.

They were in various states of disarray. One of them had on hot pants, flip flops, and one of those 1980s aerobics sweatshirts that's been cut up to the shoulders and up above the middle of the abdomen. His partner, similarly soigné, had a fishnet shirt and sweat pants and was bear foot. Both had unmistakable bed head.

They both sashayed towards my friend and I, and when they saw us the delicate little beefcake in the aerobic sweatshirt began snapping his fingers frantically and shouting "Band Aids! Band Aids and Neosporin!!!"

To say that it was the funniest fucking thing I saw for about the next 6 years wouldn't truly do it justice. You just had to be there, to bask in the sheer gayness of it. We still laugh about it fairly regularly to this day.

Last edited:
Sarcasmo said:

Back in the day I worked nights at Target unloading trucks. One night, while we were pulling palettes out to the various store sections for unloading these two FLAMING gay men sauntered in and made a bee-line for the health and beauty section.

They were in various states of disarray. One of them had on hot pants, flip flops, and one of those aerobics sweatshirts that's been cut up to the shoulders and up above the middle of the abdomen. His partner, similarly soigné, had a fishnet shirt and sweat pants and was bear foot. Both had unmistakable bed head.

They both sashayed towards my friend and I, and when they saw us the delicate little beefcake in the aerobic sweatshirt began snapping his fingers frantically and shouting "Band Aids! Band Aids and Neosporin!!!"

To say that it was the funniest fucking thing I saw for about the next 6 years wouldn't truly do it justice. You just had to be there, to bask in the sheer gayness of it. We still laugh about it fairly regularly to this day.

:lol:

Sarcasmo said:

They were in various states of disarray. One of them had on hot pants, flip flops, and one of those 1980s aerobics sweatshirts that's been cut up to the shoulders and up above the middle of the abdomen. His partner, similarly soigné, had a fishnet shirt and sweat pants and was bear foot. Both had unmistakable bed head.

and that's the day you started playing for the other team, huh? :fly:

why_ask_why said:
and that's the day you started playing for the other team, huh? :fly:

I looked at Mitch (my buddy) and said "Oooh girl, we have GOT to rethink these red-and-khakis." *snap snap snap*