The Strangest Names

theacoustician said:
Actually, Cleveland Steamer is when you dump on their chest. A Detroit (being north of Cleveland) Steamer is when you travel further up and dump on their face.

Edit : I hate that I know that.

If I had to choose I'd go for the Greenland Steamer. That should put it on the floor well away from me.

well, there's the "birdbath," where you stretch out another guy's ballsack and piss in it.

the "rusty trombone," where the girl gives head after you've stuck it in her heiny.

also, the "houdini," when you rail a girl doggystyle, then spit on her back so she thinks you blew it... and you spunk in her face when she turns around.

Whizzleteets said:
well, there's the "birdbath," where you stretch out another guy's ballsack and piss in it.

the "rusty trombone," where the girl gives head after you've stuck it in her heiny.

also, the "houdini," when you rail a girl doggystyle, then spit on her back so she thinks you blew it... and you spunk in her face when she turns around.

hhhuuuUAAARCK :barf:

Someone explained to me what a strawberry short cake was during another dinner conversation.:eek: God, love my friends...

urbandictionary.com said:
Rainbow Kiss:
The term refers to performing cunilingus on a menstruating female, often followed by orally swapping semen and blood/other secretions.

Last edited:
this is the most disgusting thread ever. it even beats taeric's ass thread.

i have ralphed the entire contents of my stomach.

Drool-Boy said:
The CramCo marketing dept needs to come up with a product/manuver cross-reference guide.
if it doesn't involve a nerf bow and arrow in its engineering, I won't buy it