The Strangest Names

InnerMuse

Flaccid Member
As an odd dinner conversation, a friend and I played the "You ask three questions, I ask three questions" game. One of the questions was, " What is your favorite position." Slightly dumbfounded, I responded, " ......I don't think I have a name for it nor can I remotely describe." To wich he responded, "Lets just call it the Flying Dutchman." We couldn't stop laughing. So, what odd names have you encountered? This could be for anything, any act, or nickname.

There are 2 twin girls that are enrolled at the university I work for. Their actual given names are CaLisha and DaLisha. I've seen their names on the record. What were their parents thinking.

Drool-Boy said:
Thats a Cleavland Steamer, monkey boy.

Correct.

I used to work for a corporate cafeteria during my schooling years and there was a steam oven in there called the cleveland steamer. So of course we would laugh and make immature jokes every time we used or walked by it.

Edit:
tmb-tjsen.jpg

Last edited:
Fly and I have a book of 365 funny sex name positions.

I can't remember the funny one... shawndavid? hello are you there?

Drool-Boy said:
Thats a Cleavland Steamer, monkey boy.
Actually, Cleveland Steamer is when you dump on their chest. A Detroit (being north of Cleveland) Steamer is when you travel further up and dump on their face.

Edit : I hate that I know that.

theacoustician said:
Actually, Cleveland Steamer is when you dump on their chest. A Detroit (being north of Cleveland) Steamer is when you travel further up and dump on their face.

Edit : I hate that I know that.

Ya but the family guy episode he refers to mentions the cleaveland steamer.