The soulless masses

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Marklar
₥0
Does anyone honestly give a flying f*ck about Katie Holmes and Tommy boy?? And Benifer, and the other first Benifer for that matter. And Brad and Angelina (yes I'm just jealous of him). Who really buys into all the fuss about hollywood couples? Can we move all those people to an island somewhere so I don't have to see this crap all over the 'news' all the time?

It's all publicity to promote their new films. They're savvy business people, and their business is to get their faces in the papers, to get bodies into theaters, this is how they're doing it, and you have to admit they're good at it. ;)

elpmis said:
do what I do and don't watch TV

problem solved

Thats what I do
The only time I turn on the tv pretty much is to watch the weather on the news. Unfortunately they blabber about meaningless celeb shit on the evening news too.

I'll tell you what, I give even less of a fuck about Katie and Tom due to the Scientology factor. And I have no respect for anyone who arbitrarily switches religions for someone else (it makes the entire concept meaningless..."Oh I used to believe this, but now I believe this." wtf? Assclown.)

Scientology is for retards. That's pretty much it.

But anyway, no one cares, really. The media would have you believe that because they plaster it on their channels every day that the average person sits around thinking about it all day. Not true. No one gives a fuck. "Celebrities" are only important to people who have no friends or sense of priority. Consequently, those are the people that the media market that crap to.

Pandora said:
I'm just tired of hearing about the latest hollywood couple on the news. And hearing the mindless masses walk around discussing it like they're trying to figure out a way to end world hunger. :nevx3:

In my house, there is no watching the E! Hollywood programs. :fly:

Sarcasmo said:
I'll tell you what, I give even less of a fuck about Katie and Tom due to the Scientology factor. And I have no respect for anyone who arbitrarily switches religions for someone else (it makes the entire concept meaningless..."Oh I used to believe this, but now I believe this." wtf? Assclown.)

Scientology is for retards. That's pretty much it.

But anyway, no one cares, really. The media would have you believe that because they plaster it on their channels every day that the average person sits around thinking about it all day. Not true. No one gives a fuck. "Celebrities" are only important to people who have no friends or sense of priority. Consequently, those are the people that the media market that crap to.
I would love to know how they recruit members. Just the summary stuff I've heard about their beliefs is so completely stupid that its hard to understand how anyone can believe it.

Pandora said:
I'm just tired of hearing about the latest hollywood couple on the news. And hearing the mindless masses walk around discussing it like they're trying to figure out a way to end world hunger. :nevx3:
What makes me roll my eyes and gag is when people discuss it like they actually know what's going on in these celebrities' personal lives. These people make a living making fiction look like reality, how much of the press does anyone really think is the truth? :fly:

I saw a brittish interview with Tom Cruise the other day, and he was talking about Katie and his new movie and Scientology and everything was great and happy and the world is wonderful, and then the interviewer asked if his relationship with Nicole was still amicable and how hard it must be to try to raise children while separated, and how that was going... and you shoulda seen it, I thought Tom was just going to leap over and strangle the guy, he got really mouthy and really angry. :lol: With a reaction like that to the mention of Nicole, combined with the way he shows off Katie like a new Rollex, I really don't buy the whole "happy in love" thing.

Drool-Boy said:
They look for dum people with lots of money, AKA celebrities.
There has to be more than just being stupid. I mean, hopefully they're at least promising them free iPods or something.

i couldn't care less about celebrities lives. I'll watch the movies if I want, but that's the extent of my involvment. Go find something really interesting to report about (and something that might actually affect my life).

Drool-Boy said:
But dude, the space-DC8s are pretty sweet, you have to admit.

I used to work at Barnes and Noble (greatest job I've ever had) and one day I thought to myself "I'm going to find out what this crap is all about." I picked up Dianetics and flipped through it and some of Hubbard's other books as well, not to ponder them seriously or anything but rather just to try and figure out what the hell he was talking about.

Then I saw a picture of those stupid fucking space planes, and my eye twitched. Space planes? In space? Where there is neither friction nor aerodynamics?

Any asshole who writes a book for retards deserves to only have retards care about what he has to say.

Retard.

Fucking space planes.

There goes that eye-twitch again.

Last edited:
I really don't. I saw a picture of them at the Batman Begins premier moronifying things up. Go away you idiots I say.

I've never understood why people need to live their lives off of the accomplishments of others, ESPECIALLY professional sports players.

Sarcasmo said:
I used to work at Barnes and Noble (greatest job I've ever had) and one day I thought to myself "I'm going to find out what this crap is all about." I picked up Dianetics and flipped through it and some of Hubbard's other books as well, not to ponder them seriously or anything but rather just to try and figure out what the hell he was talking about.

Then I saw a picture of those stupid fucking space planes, and my twitched. Space planes? In space? Where there is neither friction nor aerodynamics?

Any asshole who writes a book for retards deserves to only have retards care about what he has to say.

Retard.

Fucking space planes.

There goes that eye-twitch again.
:lol:

If you read into Scientology, on the surface its your average 'be nice to others and it will come back to you religion.' And they flatly deny the whole aliens crap that we all know about. If you're looking for some higher power and aren't internet saavy, it sounds like a good thing.

fly said:
If you read into Scientology, on the surface its your average 'be nice to others and it will come back to you religion.' And they flatly deny the whole aliens crap that we all know about. If you're looking for some higher power and aren't internet saavy, it sounds like a good thing.

Is useless a recruiting ground for scientologists?