The soulless masses

Sarcasmo said:
That woman was sculpted out of marble and lust by a sex-crazed demon. I've seen women that I thought were hotter, but there's just something about her that says "I will pervert you and expose you to things that you have never even heard about in stories."

I think she may be the devil, though I haven't been able to confirm that yet. :drool:

Truely :pandora:

life.jpg

Lets see, bleach blonde hair, tons of makeup, a little airbrushing and proper lighting.. yeah, plastic is hawt isn't it?

zengirl said:
Lets see, bleach blonde hair, tons of makeup, a little airbrushing and proper lighting.. yeah, plastic is hawt isn't it?

Sarah I'd tap you like a keg, too. No worries. You're hot as well.

zengirl said:

you're not talking about my Brad, are you?

theacoustician said:
jealousy isn't hot
I'm not jealous. I let my gray hairs show, my hair is natural, I don't wear tons of makeup (only mascara and lipgloss) and I'm overweight and I don't care. I have a much better ass than Ms. Jolie. :lol:

But no, it's entirely too much work to look like that...

Sarcasmo said:
Sarah I'd tap you like a keg, too. No worries. You're hot as well.
tap me like a keg, huh? you mean... pump - pump - pump - gush?

yeah... no thanks ;)

Pandora said:
I'm just tired of hearing about the latest hollywood couple on the news. And hearing the mindless masses walk around discussing it like they're trying to figure out a way to end world hunger. :nevx3:
Drives me nuts too.

Or the celebs who claim they are still the "same ol guy/gal I was before becoming famous" :rolleyes:

Pandora said:
No kidding! You change religions because of the religion, not because of a person. :tard:
Like all the celebs who now think its cool to be into Kabbalah, because Madonna is doing it. So of course Britney has to jump on it too.
Or they wear the little red peice of string around their wrist to look cool.

Its a joke, drives me effing mad.

I say UF has its own religion?

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Like all the celebs who now think its cool to be into Kabbalah, because Madonna is doing it. So of course Britney has to jump on it too.
Or they wear the little red peice of string around their wrist to look cool.

Its a joke, drives me effing mad.

I say UF has its own religion?

Let us all worship the great Areola. We will be Areolites.