The soulless masses

Drool-Boy said:
Unfortunately they blabber about meaningless celeb shit on the evening news too.

See and that's what drives me crazy.

Sarcasmo said:
I'll tell you what, I give even less of a fuck about Katie and Tom due to the Scientology factor. And I have no respect for anyone who arbitrarily switches religions for someone else (it makes the entire concept meaningless..."Oh I used to believe this, but now I believe this." wtf? Assclown.)

No kidding! You change religions because of the religion, not because of a person. :tard:

fly said:
If you read into Scientology, on the surface its your average 'be nice to others and it will come back to you religion.' And they flatly deny the whole aliens crap that we all know about. If you're looking for some higher power and aren't internet saavy, it sounds like a good thing.

Yeah they dont tell recruits about the space alien crap untill theyve donated XXXXXX amount of dollars and have taken enough classes to be sufficently brain-warshed.

What about the mitichlorians or whatever the dead aliens are inhabiting our bodies?

zengirl said:
I don't find her particularly attractive.

physically she's fairly attractive, but the whole billy bob blood thing is an immediate turn off.

Drool-Boy said:
Hay, Id say Mr Hubbard was a smart mother fucker.
He found a way for rich dum people to give him loads of money, in the guise of a tax-free religion.

Sad, isn't it? "A subisidiary of Caveat Emptor, LLC."

smileynev said:
physically she's fairly attractive, but the whole billy bob blood thing is an immediate turn off.
here's the uber hot soccer mom Jolie, way before the whole billy bob thing
jolie1.jpg

jolie2.jpg

jolie3.jpg

I think gorgeous in those pics, I'm not in to her quasi goth image that she sometimes portraits

elpmis said:
here's the uber hot soccer mom Jolie, way before the whole billy bob thing
jolie1.jpg

jolie2.jpg

jolie3.jpg

I think gorgeous in those pics, I'm not in to her quasi goth image that she sometimes portraits

Shes hot, but ten bucks says she fuckin batshit crazy.

That woman was sculpted out of marble and lust by a sex-crazed demon. I've seen women that I thought were hotter, but there's just something about her that says "I will pervert you and expose you to things that you have never even heard about in stories."

I think she may be the devil, though I haven't been able to confirm that yet. :drool:

Sarcasmo said:
That woman was sculpted out of marble and lust by a sex-crazed demon. I've seen women that I thought were hotter, but there's just something about her that says "I will pervert you and expose you to things that you have never even heard about in stories."

I think she may be the devil, though I haven't been able to confirm that yet. :drool:
it's pretty obvious that God created her for sex, yes