The Snow

I've lived in states with snow for 24 of my 24 years now and I still don't like it at all.

If there is a Devil, he created brown, dead Christmases and winters, and climates with no real discernable seasons. I don't even care if a person is Christian or not. Christmas = snow. No snow is bad for the soul.

Heck no, dude. SNOW FORT.

Actually I built a snow fort too... Now I need snow snowshoes though.

Mostly just peeved because everyone is chickening out and staying home and I've been stuck here with my entire family since saturday. Which is highly unusual.

Ive walked to school in worse as a kid, lol

You couldnt have "walked" anywhere. It's up to my neck, and I'm 6' tall. I cant "walk" anywhere right now. Just ordered snowshoes, being overnighted from vermont.

You couldnt have "walked" anywhere. It's up to my neck, and I'm 6' tall. I cant "walk" anywhere right now. Just ordered snowshoes, being overnighted from vermont.

It was the worst storm I had ever seen and my parents made us "walk" to school in it. And by walk I mean carefully shuffle on the top of the snow so not to fall in otherwise we would have to dig our way out. It took 2 hours to get to the school and it was a mile away. Oh and to top it off, when we got to Grandview it was CLOSED, lol

It was the worst storm I had ever seen and my parents made us "walk" to school in it. And by walk I mean carefully shuffle on the top of the snow so not to fall in otherwise we would have to dig our way out. It took 2 hours to get to the school and it was a mile away. Oh and to top it off, when we got to Grandview it was CLOSED, lol

But you're Canadian, so it doesn't count.

:lol:

When I used to live in the Adirondacks my parents literally wouldnt let me go to school some days for fear the bus would run off the road (1 hour bus ride and it happened a lot).

:lol:

When I used to live in the Adirondacks my parents literally wouldnt let me go to school some days for fear the bus would run off the road (1 hour bus ride and it happened a lot).

Musta been nice, my parent as you can tell in the story above made us go to school even if it was snowed in, lol. I cant even tell you how many times we got to school and it was my brother, me and two other people. The two others were our best friends whos parents were our parents best friends, lol.

Teachers would call and yell at our parents for putting us through that weather, lol