Ontopic The "Should not have done that" thread V. Sexual Misdeeds

I'd wager he is as well, but he's totally not alone in that train of thought. Asperger's or not.
I agree it doesn't excuse him, and emacs author or not, he's gross and shouldn't be in the position he's in.

He's been gross for 30 years, too.

He doesn't get it, and I don't think he's capable of getting it.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie and APRIL
  • Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
This is a special kind of stupid. Knowing you raped someone, you put your DNA out there.
Two of my family members were a bit pissed when they heard I had done DNA testing. It could frame a relative or it could exonerate them.
I think most people doing the Ancestry type thing don't worry or think about the privacy aspect. Greater accountability for crimes committed - good or bad?

I know i am a honky so i won't be letting the police run my dna and run the risk of letting relatives possibly go down
Some dude who was heading up a White Supremacy group was challenged by a TV host(Maury?) to drop DNA, turned out he was like 1/8 dark meat. FAF
rolling on the floor laughing GIF by Party Down South

His bros:
Season 4 Michael GIF by The Office

• Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: Josh and Immigrant
I realized people are all over the place when it comes to getting off when I learned about the public pants shitters. Thank you very much.

@august - what are your thoughts on this?
it's not my thing, but as long as it stays fantasy it doesn't bother me.

what does bother me is that it, like most bee things, seems to be heavily skewed towards European honeybees, and there are tons of native bees that should be getting more attention and love, and there are also tons of other less "cute" pollinators that are just as if not more important that get ignored. but at the same time, it's not like I can be like "wow, I expected better from you fetishists, smh"