Ontopic The "Should not have done that" thread V. Sexual Misdeeds

it bugs me how they perpetually frame this in the media as as "having sex" vs. calling it rape. if the party is unable to consent, as is the case when brtween a teacher and their student, it's rape & calling it "having sex" just downplays that.

it doesn't matter how hot she is, if you'd have liked it, or even if the students really really wanted to. the power dynamics behind it make it impossible for consent to be freely given.

it bugs me how they perpetually frame this in the media as as "having sex" vs. calling it rape. if the party is unable to consent, as is the case when brtween a teacher and their student, it's rape & calling it "having sex" just downplays that.

it doesn't matter how hot she is, if you'd have liked it, or even if the students really really wanted to. the power dynamics behind it make it impossible for consent to be freely given.

I see your point but I have to counter (and this will also be poked at by others) with

I was banging my HS English Lit teacher for half of my junior year. She let me drive her 1971 Mustang during lunch to go to McDs. She had me run to her apartment and grab something she forgot once, using her car. She trusted me in her apartment.

It wasn’t rape, by no means.

I see your point but I have to counter (and this will also be poked at by others) with

I was banging my HS English Lit teacher for half of my junior year. She let me drive her 1971 Mustang during lunch to go to McDs. She had me run to her apartment and grab something she forgot once, using her car. She trusted me in her apartment.

It wasn’t rape, by no means.
I mean legally it is but go off

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Having been a 16-17 male once, I think they will be ok, once people quit talking about the time they banged a teacher in H.S. in her car and got her sent to prison.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Apparently they're trying to #metoo Cuba Gooding Jr. now. Might've grabbed a boob at a bar or something. What's the over/under on how many will jump on this gravy train.

Apparently they're trying to #metoo Cuba Gooding Jr. now. Might've grabbed a boob at a bar or something. What's the over/under on how many will jump on this gravy train.
Shit, the way you phrased it, I'm pretty sure no one is going to be gravying it until there's proof. "Trying to" "Might've" aren't really indicative of something happening.

Shit, the way you phrased it, I'm pretty sure no one is going to be gravying it until there's proof. "Trying to" "Might've" aren't really indicative of something happening.

It's an early allegation. Turned himself in to NYPD. Apparently his lawyer has security tapes from the bar saying "look, it didn't happen". Other people (who've never said anything publicly about it before) suddenly say he's well known for stuff like that.

I say "apparently" and "might've" because I just heard a little blurb/clip about it and nothing is actually known.

On a personal note, I predict a big dramatic dust-up with complete disregard for "innocent until proven guilty" and if it wasn't Cuba with Cuba money you'd never hear a word about it at all.

He'll either get Michael Jackson'd or Kavanaugh'd depending on your point of view and none of it will be anything rational, all of it emotional backlash.

I don't know what kind of bar this was. If it's a restaurant or a laid back watering hole that's one thing, but if you're "up in da club" and you don't have people grab-assing you and trying to grind their junk up against you, you off your game, girl.

Context matters.

I don't know what kind of bar this was. If it's a restaurant or a laid back watering hole that's one thing, but if you're "up in da club" and you don't have people grab-assing you and trying to grind their junk up against you, you off your game, girl.

Context matters.
Slow dancing is a thing of the past, right?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Huh.

The accuser who was aware enough to text his mom and girlfriend that he was being molested by a famous actor but unable to get away from the offender has refused to testify accordingly, resulting in charges being dropped.

One guy saw that coming. He has two thumbs and is pointing at himself right n

• Gravy
His client was a rape victim

That's fucked up. "I believe that God has given me certain gifts to be more than a good listener, to be a skilled therapist who can help people attain the growth they so desire." Well, at least one of them might have had growth. I'd like to see a pic of the woman he threw his career under the bus over. Yes I understand that will never happen.

• Gravy