Ontopic The "Should not have done that" thread V. Sexual Misdeeds

Not sure where this goes but Jayme Closs was found alive. Don't know all the details but she's been missing since October and her parents were murdered the same night.
But on a side note.

After her parents were murdered and she was taken and it hit the news, a guy unrelated to the first crime decided it was a good idea to break into her house, since no one was there, and steal girls underwear amongst other things.

Things like this ... I can't even understand.
The arresting officers must of had a lot of self control for this guy not to have accidentally fallen down the stairs.

Not sure where this goes but Jayme Closs was found alive. Don't know all the details but she's been missing since October and her parents were murdered the same night.
But on a side note.

After her parents were murdered and she was taken and it hit the news, a guy unrelated to the first crime decided it was a good idea to break into her house, since no one was there, and steal girls underwear amongst other things.

Things like this ... I can't even understand.
The arresting officers must of had a lot of self control for this guy not to have accidentally fallen down the stairs.
there was a press conference earlier but I stopped watching bc it was all just "good job us" stuff with minimal details, but there's supposed to be another media thing at 4 CST with more details.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
there was a press conference earlier but I stopped watching bc it was all just "good job us" stuff with minimal details, but there's supposed to be another media thing at 4 CST with more details.

That poor kid. How does a person process and recover from something like this.
And this second sicko. I don't even have words.

That poor kid. How does a person process and recover from something like this.
And this second sicko. I don't even have words.
it sounds like she managed to escape, she found a lady out walking her dog and asked for help. despite the dog and pony show nature of the press conference, it seems like the credit for finding Jayme should really go to Jayme. I can't imagine what she must be feeling.

it sounds like she managed to escape, she found a lady out walking her dog and asked for help. despite the dog and pony show nature of the press conference, it seems like the credit for finding Jayme should really go to Jayme. I can't imagine what she must be feeling.

Right. That was my first thought. Sounds like she saved herself. They arrested a 21 year old man as of the last update. She was even able to give a description of his car so they could find him.

Exactly my thoughts reading the story.

If that Sheriff actually said this, what a dick.

"For 88 days I have stood before you and (promised) we'd work tirelessly to bring (Jayme) home," Fitzgerald said. "Last night our collective promise was fulfilled."

The girl apparently saw an opportunity to escape and took it. That's courageous , especially for a 13 year old with no idea where she was after 3 months of who knows what unspeakable shit was done to her.

I'm not even sure if she knows her parents are dead. She gets to go home to that reality, the other pervert breaking into her house after the fact and probably no end of people wanting to interview her.
I hope she has close relatives to help her through all this. Way too much for anyone to face alone much less a kid.

idk. I think you've got to thank individual states for slowly turning around the national view of marijuana. It's supposed to work this way for all states, in a slow, deliberate competitive arena.

We're all just waiting for Ohio to start chipping in. :lol:

Or, without “states rights”, marijuana legalization would happen all at once, the same way it was made illegal. The first time I encountered a dry county made me think “How stupid”- states rights are just like that.

Competition between states isn’t good, but I know I’m alone on that, but why fight?

@Immigrant states rights are incredibly important. These are the things that keep a super-powerful federal government from having their thumb on us and having total absolute power. I am a fan of states rights.

I have a friend in Nebraska who said the same thing when Colorado legalized weeds. He was tired of Nebraska holding it back.

hmm. you gotta weigh shank/blackmail options.
No, it isn't about blackmail, it is about proof. Women who are assaulted are rarely believed, and if they are, rarely even get a trial. Men who are assaulted are believed even less. And he was drunk underage? No hope. In this instance, a video was a better choice as a deterrant than anything short of producing a gun or baseball bat.

I haven't read the whole thread yet admittedly

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
So, I'm stuck at a bridal shower. Free booze, good food. The ladies all look so nice. I look to check out this one gals ass a little closer and realize "why, she's got on a depends", total buzz kill.
Well, more booze since I'm not driving - I got that going for me.

So, I'm stuck at a bridal shower. Free booze, good food. The ladies all look so nice. I look to check out this one gals ass a little closer and realize "why, she's got on a depends", total buzz kill.
Well, more booze since I'm not driving - I got that going for me.
Look on the bright side, she might not even need the Depends for regular use. She may know that when she drinks too much she has accidents. To me, that has party girl written all over it.