Ontopic The "Should not have done that" thread V. Sexual Misdeeds

I dont care what your friends think. I'm not talking to them about this issue for one, for another who knows if their minds have changed on this matter?
If you want to stop talking about this, as you appear to, just say what you personally believe. Until then, the fact that you continue to refuse to pass judgment (in addition to everything else I've mentioned) is most likely going to be percieved as you saying it is ok.

I personally believe that people should find mates of legal age.

That doesn’t mean it’s suddenly that way for them.

Pondering . . do young gay dudes want to hookup with older dudes the same way many young straight guys want to HU with older women? IF so, do older gay guys find that a turn on, like many older women do?

I kind of have a serious answer to that but at least one person will take it wrong, so ponder away.

I also know more than one trans male who fully transformed, dick and all. I steered clear of that convo awhile back also.

No one is disputing what the norm is. However, as has been stated, the norm is not always right.

Agreement or disapproval of the norm is what is being discussed

Maybe another topic could be agreement or disapproval of the law. That varies from state to state, and it wasn’t that long ago that it was illegal to be gay.

Of course it doesn't, but making excuses due to their culture isnt going to help change it.

Progress is every day being better than the last. Gotta know what needs changing to enact change

I agree with that.

To be clear, I never meant to come across as though I was “making excuses” for them. All I did in this thread was say how it is, albeit second hand info. I kind of thought most folks here were speculating, or speaking of what they’d heard.

Is there a gay active UFer to provide info first hand?

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I agree with that.

To be clear, I never meant to come across as though I was “making excuses” for them. All I did in this thread was say how it is, albeit second hand info. I kind of thought most folks here were speculating, or speaking of what they’d heard.

Is there a gay active UFer to provide info first hand?

$5

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and nukes
Do not seek the treasure.

More along the lines of "well ya gotta draw a line somewhere" vs. having consensual sex with someone aged 17 years, 364 days (or whatever legal age is -1 day) and you committed sexual assault on a minor. Do the same thing the next day and it's perfectly fine.

Hell if you time it right you could even go from felon to innocent during the act.

To a thinking person that makes no sense.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
More along the lines of "well ya gotta draw a line somewhere" vs. having consensual sex with someone aged 17 years, 364 days (or whatever legal age is -1 day) and you committed sexual assault on a minor. Do the same thing the next day and it's perfectly fine.

Hell if you time it right you could even go from felon to innocent during the act.

To a thinking person that makes no sense.
Makes a certain amount of sense to me. If you don't have the self control to wait one damn day to have sex, you deserve to get fucked by the law.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and nukes
Makes a certain amount of sense to me. If you don't have the self control to wait one damn day to have sex, you deserve to get fucked by the law.

People don't suddenly mature or morph from child to adult in minutes or a day. It's a long process.
According to the law though, they magically go from minor who can't make their own decisions to full blown adult and everything that comes with it overnight.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Also law is made up by people and changes.

If the law changed to 21 or 25 should people still wait or get fucked by the law? At what point does the law itself become ridiculous?

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel