Ontopic The "Should not have done that" thread V. Sexual Misdeeds

Ahem.

I got full custody when he was six. Raised him alone. No child support.

Calm down, buckaroo.
That is total bullshit, considering you told us she left with the kid for month when he was little, came back and found you were banging some other broad and promptly divorced you. And how you reconnected with him much later in life. Wow.

I suspect that is total bullshit, considering you told us she left with the kid for month, came back and found you were banging some othe broad and promptly divorced you. And you've related how you reconnected with him later in life. Wow

That is nowhere near accurate.

I leave this alone before I’m threatened with a dox thing or something.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Yah, you were running around drunk and high AF, banging all the time with this little kid in your care. Give it up.

He was six in mid-1988 when I got custody. We moved across the country two days after gaining full custody.I didn’t drink from 1987 to 1997.

In 1997 I started drinking again and stopped in 2003. The second marriage (to the 19 yr old) was from 1994-1999.

The person you claim I RE connected with was actually a brother I’d never met, and it was connected, not RE.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I never post anything anywhere with concern whether or not it’s believed by everyone. It’s my shit. I couldn’t care less who does or doesn’t believe it.

I hope whatever is bugging whoever clears up for their sake. It’s no fun being that pissed off at nothing.

Guys, let's not joke about pedo tendencies.
Peace and love peace and love.
I'm warning you with peace and love.

At first, it wasn’t even about pedo. It was just a general jab, could’ve even meant old ladies in diapers.

Ed has a problem with me that I can’t explain, always has. That’s okay. You can’t please everyone.

Maybe he got extra pissed because he quoted me and I didn’t answer immediately, as I never look at notification things. Then he re-quoted, or tagged or something, because it really was under his skin by that point.

I didn’t know wetwillie was as sensitive as a burn victim or I’d know not to even playfully joke about anything with him.

I think it’s quite telling that he went after me having an addiction to a drug that I’m actually taking 3/4 less of now than I was a year ago, and working to get off of completely, against doctor’s requests.

Not that it bugged me, cuz it didn’t.

At first, it wasn’t even about pedo. It was just a general jab, could’ve even meant old ladies in diapers.

Ed has a problem with me that I can’t explain, always has. That’s okay. You can’t please everyone.
I don't have a problem with you. But I have little tolerance for pedo joke - I was HOPING it wasn't one. Had to read too many transcripts of those kids, write the cliffs in full detail and listen to the remorseless testimony of the shitbag adults perps.
Peace.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I don't have a problem with you. But I have little tolerance for pedo jokes. Had to read too many transcripts of those kids, write the cliffs in full detail and listen to the remorseless testimony of the shitbag adults perps.
Peace.
maybe you are a pedophile but you just havent met the right child yet