Ontopic The "Should not have done that" thread V. Sexual Misdeeds

Cooking the food so the ladies can have their fun and games. Sampling the margaritas each time I refilled their little Margarita Station. Coronas in between. Burning some Bubba Kush and then hitting the food table after the ladies were all eating. ;)
They should all at least run a train blowing you to thank you in the end.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
They should all at least run a train blowing you to thank you in the end.
Word. I did a very complete taco bar: grilled, marinated flank steak, boneless chicken, gr. beef, hand toasted flour tortillas, corn tortillas, guac, store salsa, cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, black beans, dirty rice, chips(duh). Lemon & lime bars, churros, ice cream. Margaritas. I made everything from scratch but the salsa, sour cr., hot sauce and ice cream.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
You nasty. So far, no diapered bottoms for me. No I didn't have sex with my previous wife when she was in diapers. By then she didn't know who I was or who she was, so that would be statutory rape. And disgusting imo.

Why did you think I meant adult diapers?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I was inferring you had pedo tendencies, silly.

Calm down.
See, I thought this is where you are going. Which is pretty fucked up man - joking about pedo-ing children. I'm thinking it's much more likely you have the pedo tendencies. You didn't raise your only child. I was a single father with two children in my full time custody, TWICE in my life. And nobody hesitates to let me watch the grandkids.

Get back in bed and get up again, out of the other side.
Take 2 oxy, do a bowl and shut the fuck up asscrack.

See, I thought this is where you are going. Which is pretty fucked up man - joking about pedo-ing children. I'm thinking it's much more likely you have the pedo tendencies. You didn't raise your only child. I was a single father with two children in my full time custody, TWICE in my life. And nobody hesitates to let me watch the grandkids.

Take 2 oxy, do a bowl and shut the fuck up asscrack.

What do you mean “You didn’t raise your only child”?