WTF The "Shop" is just @fly's method of Marklar theft

You awake in a tavern, still drunk from last night's ale. The high elf merchant you were supposed to meet this morning is sitting across from you, clearly disappointed that you are his only option for guarding the outgoing caravan.

"Is the rest of your party in similar condition or do they at least attempt to show some semblance of professionalism?"

You awake in a tavern, still drunk from last night's ale. The high elf merchant you were supposed to meet this morning is sitting across from you, clearly disappointed that you are his only option for guarding the outgoing caravan.

"Is the rest of your party in similar condition or do they at least attempt to show some semblance of professionalism?"

I have a bearded, possibly drunken, barbarian dwarf with a penchant for exploding mice
A female blood mage, with purple hair
a bard, with a unicorn on his shirt, and a flair for flamboyance
a young thief, with her slave in tow, sporting a manbun and an abundance of sugary treats
and a raving idiot, addled by head trauma as a child, who keeps jabbering about the orange god-emperor.

Bard? Nah, he's closer to Silk. A merchant prince adept at manipulating the currencies of the world, notorious thief, man of a thousand disguises, and lover of "women"

• Gravy
Reactions: adi

I put on my robe and wizard hat, then show him my wand