Ontopic The Shooting Thread

Giving teachers the option to go to through training and get certified is impractical?
Yes, I think so. You seem bothered by that. You think it's a good idea, I think it's a bad idea. Let's leave it at that.

maybe if the class room was full of cats then @fly would understand

ZAC HATES CHILDREN AND DOESNT CARE IF THE TEACHERS SHOOT THEM CUZ BACK TO RELALITY
One of my ideas is to fund professional guards at schools on taxes collected from childless married couples. Since they don't have childcare expenses, it's a lucrative resource to tap.

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and fly
I totally get we have a difference of opinion, I was just confused about the suggestion that it was impractical. <3
Not to mention, I'm not big on typing out 30 page responses. I surely have a deeper opinion but it's better discussed in person with drinks rather than a forum with a keyboard.
Maybe someday, fly.

• Love
Reactions: fly
even mandatory waiting periods would go a long way. There aint no legitimate reason you need a gun right now, today, no questions asked. If you're that imminently in danger, get an emergency protective order that authorizes you to bypass the waiting period.

orders of protection/restraining orders are not easy to obtain and even if you get one, cops have no duty to enforce them

I don't fully disagree with you, but it's not as simple as it sounds when you say it like that