Ontopic The Shooting Thread

So was the narrative that they were attacking him because they were concerned he was an active shooter just false? I havent heard anything about that one.

The inadmissible drone footage (cause the prosecutor is a complete hack, and or unethical) showed him raising his weapon towards the people who attacked him before they did.

You were right. Not guilty.

Nick Jonas Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
remember when Michael Reinoehl, who had what I'd say was a stronger claim for self defense, got his day in court? lmao me neither bc the feds literally fucking executed him and the then-president bragged about this "retribution"
20211119_221717.jpg

I was a juror on a murder trial before. you have to go into it as he is not guilty from the start. they have to prove to you without a doubt that they are guilty. I was one of 12 people who put someone away for life.

this was a clear self defense. if you don't like it then try to get the law changed. as it is set now he had to be found not guilty

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Pregnant Florida librarian killed in road rage shooting she allegedly started: police

A pregnant Florida woman is dead after allegedly initiating a road rage incident with a motorcyclist in Orange City on Saturday, police say.

Sara Nicole Morales, 35, hit Andrew Derr's motorcycle intentionally with her blue Kia along the 1400 block of N. Volusia Ave around 5 p.m., according to investigators. Derr was not injured in the minor accident, and he and witnesses followed Morales while she drove away from the scene.

The motorcyclist and witnesses contacted law enforcement while following her to her home and also attempted to get her to stop, but she refused.

When Morales reached home, she went inside and reportedly retrieved a firearm. She confronted Derr and the witnesses in the street while they were on the phone with 911, according to the police.

Derr, who has a valid Florida concealed weapons permit, drew his firearm and fired multiple rounds, striking Morales.

Orange City Fire Rescue responded to provide medical care at the scene before Morales was transported to Halifax Health Medical Center, where she died, FOX 35 Orlando reported.

Morales’ handgun was recovered on the scene by officers. She was reportedly four to five months pregnant and leaves behind an 11-year-old daughter and a fiancé. She was a librarian at the Pierson Public Library.

LOLOLOL even floirda whamins are dumb

making the mistake of responding to wickie, but thats an "everyone sucks here" situation. Except the unborn kid.

Uninjured motorcyclist absolutely should not have followed her home, and she shouldnt have hit his ass.

making the mistake of responding to wickie, but thats an "everyone sucks here" situation. Except the unborn kid.

Uninjured motorcyclist absolutely should not have followed her home, and she shouldnt have hit his ass.
I think it was fine following her but GD, wait up the street. She was probably scared and thought they were going to "get" her. Driving to the police station was an option. People always forget that one.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer