Ontopic The Shooting Thread

This one leaves me kinda speechless.
I keep stopping at "Are you fucking kidding me?"
yeah, totally fucking senseless. The 'motive' is so asinine it's hard to discuss. Not like racism or some other trigger (real or imaginary) set the fucktard off. just sad. worse than the big C on some level. :(

yeah, totally fucking senseless. The 'motive' is so asinine it's hard to discuss. Not like racism or some other trigger (real or imaginary) set the fucktard off. just sad. worse than the big C on some level. :(

I mean, besides the fact that mental health care in this country is a total joke.
And other ....

Edit: Never mind.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Not necessarily a shooting, but there's some crazy ass who claims to have enough ammonium nitrate to blow up a couple city blocks sitting outside the library of congress

Not necessarily a shooting, but there's some crazy ass who claims to have enough ammonium nitrate to blow up a couple city blocks sitting outside the library of congress

Full nutter. I hope they can evacuate the area completely. I think he might be serious.
SO selfish.

Theres no room in that truck to house enough explosives of the type he would have access to (propane or fertilizer based) to blow up anything beyond himself. He could do some damage if he drove it closer, but im pretty sure theyll shoot him before that happens.

• Gravy
Theres no room in that truck to house enough explosives of the type he would have access to (propane or fertilizer based) to blow up anything beyond himself. He could do some damage if he drove it closer, but im pretty sure theyll shoot him before that happens.
I think he mentioned 2.5 tons. Yeah, that would be hard to fit in a pickup. Hope you're right. Watch, the asshole has something else.

If he packed the panels, maybe?

So, another Monday morning, another report of all the weekend shootings in Philly.
And it's always innocent bystanders being hit. This woman was hit walking her dog. This man was hit taking out his trash, This kid studying by the window.

So, what about the intended victims or one of the shooters shooting at each other? What, are all these guys / gangs vision impaired?
Did they take the Yosemite Sam firearms training course?
shotgun-shoot.gif
Just venting.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
So, another Monday morning, another report of all the weekend shootings in Philly.
And it's always innocent bystanders being hit. This woman was hit walking her dog. This man was hit taking out his trash, This kid studying by the window.

So, what about the intended victims or one of the shooters shooting at each other? What, are all these guys / gangs vision impaired?
View attachment 14756
Just venting.
I was trying to see which ones (you guys HAVE been busy) - I see one from yesterday, dude was hit 8 times. I think they got the right guy that time.
I think it's just the nature of pistols in the hands of assholes. Few people have reasonable accuracy at >2m. Yes, 6 feet ish. yeesh - sorry strings. Stay safe - do something criminal so you're not a bystander.:iono:

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
I was trying to see which ones (you guys HAVE been busy) - I see one from yesterday, dude was hit 8 times. I think they got the right guy that time.
I think it's just the nature of pistols in the hands of assholes. Few people have reasonable accuracy at >2m. Yes, 6 feet ish. yeesh - sorry strings. Stay safe - do something criminal so you're not a bystander.:iono:

This weekend was relatively light when compared to most other weekends.
But we have the holiday weekend approaching. All hell usually breaks loose whenever there's an extra day off.

View attachment 14756
Just venting.
Shit man, cops (just as an example) have lousy aim and they are supposed to responsibly carry a firearm and train with it.
If people that are supposed to be known for aiming can't, what chance does the average gang banger have? Its not like they are going to the range and running drills and shit.

Shit man, cops (just as an example) have lousy aim and they are supposed to responsibly carry a firearm and train with it.
If people that are supposed to be known for aiming can't, what chance does the average gang banger have? Its not like they are going to the range and running drills and shit.

You should see some of the people at the ranges around here. The quick draw cowboys quickly find themselves being removed.

• Gravy