Ontopic The Shooting Thread

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
I heard on the radio that we should all watch it, as well as beheading videos, so that we can truly feel the intensity of the moment.

I’m not kidding, and it wasn’t a “shock jock”-type either. Sickening.

I heard on the radio that we should all watch it, as well as beheading videos, so that we can truly feel the intensity of the moment.

I’m not kidding, and it wasn’t a “shock jock”-type either. Sickening.
I actually understand the sentiment, I just couldn't bring myself to this time. there is a thing people can do, collectively or individually, where if they avoid really witnessing something, they cannot truly fathom the depravity, and don't treat it as the horror it is. there is something to be said for forcing yourself to witness. that said, I also understand knowing that you, personally, cannot at this time handle watching it and that's where I'm at. I know the world is fucking terrible and I know white supremacists and fascists are violent scum, so I don't need this as some wake-up call or whatever. I'll probably watch it at some point, but today is not that day for me.

In part of the manifesto he says one of his (many) goals is to further divide and eventually balkanize the United States over the 2nd amendment issue thereby reducing our global influence and putting an end to the "melting pot pipe dream", lol.

He was gonna provoke the left to ban all the guns, which would cause a civil war that the whites would win, or some bullshit.

All the motherfucker managed to do is kill a bunch of innocent people and hand ISIS a golden piece of video for recruiting new members.