Ontopic The Shooting Thread

Bethesda? There's nothing on the news
My guy, I moved out of Md in '06.

Its in the news now. Parrish Community High School
Apparently the school/Sheriff's Dept is trying to do something weird. Our IT guy was here and his daughter goes to the school. She said she saw a gun in the hands of a Junior. Manatee County Sheriff's Office is saying it was an accidental tripping of the alarm system.

They tried to hide the OD yesterday as well but changed their tune when parents started to ask.

My guy, I moved out of Md in '06.

Its in the news now. Parrish Community High School
Apparently the school/Sheriff's Dept is trying to do something weird. Our IT guy was here and his daughter goes to the school. She said she saw a gun in the hands of a Junior. Manatee County Sheriff's Office is saying it was an accidental tripping of the alarm system.

They tried to hide the OD yesterday as well but changed their tune when parents started to ask.
I thought you were domon 😆

id be home with my child
Same. They wanted to let them decompress alone for a bit, I guess? They were gone for a solid two hours after we got a message that they had the kids and they live five minutes away from school and work. Were only at work for another hour and a half, mainly just trying to tie up any loose ends on that day's business?

But still.

So they're common enough now that a team of people at Google wrote code to route people around school shootings.

murica GIF by FirstAndMonday

Aaaand it's a trans person that did the shooting, and now the trans people I know are suddenly to blame and have to answer for it somehow.

Just like all the Muslims had to after 9/11 because they were somehow all responsible.

I fuckin' hate people.

Aaaand it's a trans person that did the shooting, and now the trans people I know are suddenly to blame and have to answer for it somehow.

Just like all the Muslims had to after 9/11 because they were somehow all responsible.

I fuckin' hate people.
People are a bunch of bastards

I fuckin' hate people.
Haven't been following. Actually trans, or identifies as for a short time like the Denver (???) shooter did to avoid hate crime charges?

the shooter wanted to identify as a female. that shooter WANTED the world to accept him as a woman.

I'm not going to give HIM that satisfaction, nor does HE deserve it.
the shooter was a crazy MAN. period
well thats a fuckin weird take.

Let me fix it up for you so you know what you sound like

the shooter wanted racial equality. that shooter WANTED the world to accept him as what their skin color was.

I'm not going to give them that satisfaction, nor do they deserve it.
the shooter was a crazy *insertracialslurofyourchoosing*. period

Fuck that person for shooting a bunch of kids though, no excuse for that, period.

the shooter wanted to identify as a female. that shooter WANTED the world to accept him as a woman.

Yeah, that should be the takeaway o. O

Fuck that person for shooting a bunch of kids though, no excuse for that, period.
why they expect the world to accept them for who they are if they can't even accept themselves for who they were

yes fuck that person for what they did. the media making it about blablahblah instead of blaming it on Gun control

however I refuse to refer to that killer as a woman. he doesn't deserve it.
you want equality so you go and kill babies? GTFO
DUDE WAS FUCKED

I was watching the news coverage of this yesterday morning while I was at the gym. Fox News in their coverage made sure to point out the shooter was transgender constantly. CNN didn't acknowledge that at all. Meanwhile CBS news on a few occasions after stating the shooters name said they still had not verified the shooters gender. I don't care if you identify as a man or woman. If you go into a school and shoot up kids I identify you as fucking nuts.

Last edited: