Ontopic The Shooting Thread

Most cops spend their days running bullshit speed traps like fuckin Roscoe P Coaltrain
Its an important task, creating a revenue stream for the city
There's a speed camera near the boy's school that generated over 1.5 million in revenue last year. All fines are doubled because its in a school zone.

I'm very sorry to say this, but that is one of the stupidest things I've read. You'd be praying for the police to shoot you in a world without them.
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were talking about a completely unrealistic scenario world where anarchy reigned and there was no thought of any sense of law and order. Yes, that would suck.

However, in any world in which any reasonable society existed, that didn't have police as they exist here and now in America I'd be fine with it.

:tard:

you're a security guard man.
I was an spo for years. I've mentioned that before. Was also a store detective for target which is arguably more dangerous because you ONLY confront people who are committing a crime 😆

I wasn't criticizing you specifically it's just therris a lot more calculus to it than 'we have guns and shoot people.'

Last edited:
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were talking about a completely unrealistic scenario world where anarchy reigned and there was no thought of any sense of law and order. Yes, that would suck.

However, in any world in which any reasonable society existed, that didn't have police as they exist here and now in America I'd be fine with it.

:tard:
If you go back and read what I said, I literally said "without police". :iono:

If you go back and read what I said, I literally said "without police". :iono:
No, I read it. I just gave you the benefit of a doubt that you couldn't mean "literally no police" because that literally means no society as we know it today. Hunter/gatherer societies didn't have them, but once you got any system of barter or currency you got police. Some of the earliest Chinese kingdoms, Babylonia, Ancient Egypt, all of 'em had cops.

So A) you meant no police, and no society as we know it, or B) no police as we currently know of it. I chose the one that made you look better, my bad.

No, I read it. I just gave you the benefit of a doubt that you couldn't mean "literally no police" because that literally means no society as we know it today. Hunter/gatherer societies didn't have them, but once you got any system of barter or currency you got police. Some of the earliest Chinese kingdoms, Babylonia, Ancient Egypt, all of 'em had cops.

So A) you meant no police, and no society as we know it, or B) no police as we currently know of it. I chose the one that made you look better, my bad.
It was A) attacking a strawman.

You're so sweet.

• Haha
Reactions: Peppers