Ontopic The Shooting Thread

Las Vegas.
At least 50 dead, 200+ injured.

Yeah I’m here in that hotel for my company’s work conference that starts tomorrow in the Mandalay. By some weird luck I decided to turn in early so I was in my room but the event was outside my window and I could clearly hear everything.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Yeah I’m here in that hotel for my company’s work conference that starts tomorrow in the Mandalay. By some weird luck I decided to turn in early so I was in my room but the event was outside my window and I could clearly hear everything.

Oh shit.
I can't even imagine.
Glad you're ok.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots

Man, that must be awful.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
This picture sums up america.

Police all under cover, looking alert, pedestrians all around working their smart phones...

gettyimages-856495668.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: plot
The cynic in me says these two images were staged.

Same basic location, same temp fence torn down. People huddled and hiding in the foreground as people go about their business in the background. I suspect this photo showed up 30 minutes after it all ended and needed some shots for his per diem.

sub-buzz-15354-1506933328-1.jpg

sub-buzz-14644-1506933431-10.jpg